How do i use vars in an array


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hiya peeps!

How do I use a var in an array. You will see $id but it isnt working.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

array('MAINCONTENT' => '<div id="registration"><form id="register" class="cssform" action="#" method="POST">
<b><font color="black" size="4">Personal Details</font></b>
<p>
<label for="firstname">First Name</label>
<input type="text" id="firstname" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="lastname">Last Name</label>
<input type="text" id="lastname" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="emailaddress">Email Address:</label>
<input type="text" id="emailaddress" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="password">Password:</label>
<input type="password" id="password" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="passwordconf">Confirm Password:</label>
<input type="password" id="passwordconf" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="phone">Phone:</label>
<input type="text" id="phone" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="address">Address:</label>
<input type="text" id="address" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="city">City:</label>
<input type="text" id="city" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="county">County:</label>
<input type="text" id="county" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="postcode">Postcode:</label>
<input type="text" id="postcode" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>
<p></p>
<b><font color="black" size="4">Card Details</font></b>
<p>
<label for="accname">Name on card:</label>
<input type="text" id="accname" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="accnumber">Account number:</label>
<input type="text" id="accnumber" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="accsort">Account sort code:</label>
<input type="text" id="accsort" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<p>
<label for="expiry">Expiry:</label>
<input type="text" id="expiry" value="" autocomeplete="off" />
</p>

<div style="margin-left: 200px;">
<input type="text" id="id" value="$id" autocomeplete="off" />
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
</div>

</form></div>');


Many thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
254 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Vertical Alligning - Not working in 1 cell?
<?php

echo "<table id="valign" width="60%" style=

TinyMCE / Ajax Postback Problem
Hiya all,

I have a page which loads the TinyMCE editor. On the postback I obviously want to f

Help with ORDER BY
Hello. I would like to order by ascending States, then Cities, then Gyms in the following code, but

generate seo frienly url from a text like wordpress
Convert: "åäö" to "aao", "space" to "-", "!?&q

mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty

Displaying data from MySql a different way
Hi all,
I'm pretty new to php and MySql and have hit a problem.

I am able to display data

first few characters only
hi, does anyone know how to use PHP to take the first few words of a text and limit them? i have see

PHP Form to Variable.
Hi! I have written a HTML-form code in DreamWeaver CS3 (in a PHP doc) and I really need it to work s

Solution to the FindControl problem
I have seen may posts about having problems with the FindControl method. Most seem to come about bec

php forms and database navigatio
Hello,
I'm new to php and i'd like to post the following.
I have written code to get records f

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash