str_replace help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey there,

I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean up bad html to valid xhtml, I am using:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: $pee = str_replace('&', '&', $pee);
It works, but doesn't change & to &amp; when the content is inside of <blockquote><p>stuff here & there</p></blockquote>

can anyone assist?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
273 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to disable direct access to a file
Suppose I've 2 Files. 1.php & 2.php

I don't want anybody to access 2.php directly fr

(sub)screen resize modification doesn't work after ECC 6 EhP 4 installation
Hello,

We have previously extended the size of the custom data tab on PO transaction ME23

PO Release Strategy Issue
Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue related to PO release strategy. The details are-
<

Change log of Cost centre change in Plant maintenance order
Hi,
How to view Change log of Cost centre in Plant maintenance order. Not visible thru 'Docume

dynamic table with forms
I have a table that is populated with mysql data and in teh first column there is a raido button tha

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

How to show the difference between two data field in a database with php.
Hello php gurus,

how r u all... i'm not so well facing a typical problem please help me...<

Help with syntax
Hi all!

The $bridge variable is not getting passed while it is contained in the line below:

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

Really need helps regarding Pagination with Sort
I need someone helps regarding pagination problem...i actually want to make my page limited to let s

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash