i need help with php header and footer

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have designed a header and footer for my site and they seem to be ok when they are running individually ( I have a header.php and footer.php) but when I try to run then using a content page with the includes for both files and a few colums in the content page the footer just aligns itself under the shortest column or sometimes on top of all the columns. I think thats because I have set the CSS to place the footer at 100% of the page so it places at the bottom of the page before you scroll down the page which will be good when I have a few lines of comment on a page.

I dont know how I should do my div tags because I have put my opening div tag for the whole website on top of the header.php and closed it at the very end of the footer.php. Does anyone have any ideas of how to get setup the header and footer php?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
151 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Parse error: parse error in C:wampwwwlogspagesmembers.php on line 16
I dont see the problem with this, I always get Parse error: parse error in C:wampwwwlogspagesme

calendar dates and hours compare problem
i have a calendar in wordpress, everything works great except that i can make 2 meetings at the same

Drawing Images in classes
I'm quite new to Object Oriented PHP. What I'm trying to do is draw some images but also have other

Combining Two Queries
I have two scripts that each work fine by themselves. One is a search script with a variable that de

retrieving policy name inside the function called by this particular policy
Hi there,

I've playing around with dbms_rls package, trying to set up some security repo

Sufficient protection from bad input?
I am writing a simple script to let people upload 'pages' of their own content, be it simply a few b

Looping Problem
I've got a client that has a database with about 200 events at any given time. I'm trying to loop t

$get problem
Hi Guys ...

can you please tell me what i am doing wrong here
Code: <?php

Delete records not in top 15
Hi,

I'm creating a hall of fame page in my game and the page will only display the top 15 sco

puting for loop in 1 value
hi ,

how do i put this code in 1 value:
Code: <?php
for ($i=1; $i<=5; $i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash