Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

I have maxminds geoip lite installed and it works fine can retrieve the country and a city state every time no problem but it is not accurate it gets the wrong city due to ipaddresses in my country not being properly registered so my question is how can I retrieve the full city list from the country selected to show in a drop down form list i tried echo $city in select but it only reyrns the one. I dont seem to be able to see get_city_by_name() function anywhere any tips will be appreciated thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
286 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PayPal Redirect Issue
When I have my paypal button set so that is redirects to http://empiremarketing.ca/order.php,it work

Blogging s/w
heya frndz!!! i want to start a blog.... m looking for a s/w like oscommerce which is thr for e-comm

mod_rewrite.c on windows ??
why it's not working on windows while it's working on other hosts???

this is the code i got

Delete all files in folder except with certain name
I have a script that I want to delete all files in a folder (taken from a database) except for one n

PHP Blog help
Need help with posting comments in a word press blog? I have a comments page where the comments are

Why is my row count 0?
Here's the MySQL query i'm running. It basically pulls data from 2 tables based on some data passed.

want a code for uploading and downloading
i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for up

foreach loop, assistance request
I would like some guidance on the usage of foreach as I try to parse through a large database and wh

Warehouse Management
Hi,

On our system, we have two storage locations ( A and B ) where A is the main factory

Add trigger to UpdatePanel programmatically
Hi,I'm working on a website which uses AJAX and Masterpages. What I have is an AJAX UpdatePanel whi

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash