Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I have maxminds geoip lite installed and it works fine can retrieve the country and a city state every time no problem but it is not accurate it gets the wrong city due to ipaddresses in my country not being properly registered so my question is how can I retrieve the full city list from the country selected to show in a drop down form list i tried echo $city in select but it only reyrns the one. I dont seem to be able to see get_city_by_name() function anywhere any tips will be appreciated thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
286 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Create or replace package is ending ORA-21700
Database 9.2.0., patch 8 (9.2.0.8.0).
I trying run
create or replace package ....etc.

List/Menu Box
On an edit page when you want something to select what a user has previously selected from the datab

need help with mail()
hi i want to send an email with attaching pdf file using php. i have the following script but the pr

Regarding accessing SQL query issued by any user in Oracle 10g
Hi all,
i want to know the queries issued by various users accessing a database...

Mysql error message
help me find out what this error message means:

"Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'&q

Disable html within defined tags
I have a mysql database that allows users to enter content with html, but I also want to have a tag

'210010106140040100' == '210010106140040101'
Debugging this simple line of a PHP script

Code: if($a == $b){ }
I've found that with val

why is it over writing
Code: $filepaths[] = $_FILES['new_image'];
foreach ($filepaths as $filepath)
{
$imagename =

Ignore html and bbcode?
I've created a function to limit the amount of text according to the amount of words.

However

Why use OOP?
Can someone explain to me why I should use OOP instead of procedure based code.

Im building a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash