Baba Siddique murder case: The conspiracy was been hatched since three months, the accused had learned to shoot from YouTube


Posted on 16th Oct 2024 10:04 am by rohit kumar

Former Maharashtra minister and Ajit Pawar's NCP stalwart Baba Siddique was shot dead late Saturday night. Now efforts are being made to solve the mystery of this case. In such a situation, many shocking revelations are being made. Another new claim is being made about the accused. Police officials say that the planning to kill Baba Siddique had started three months ago in Pune. The killers had learned to shoot from YouTube. Not only this, they used to communicate with each other on Snapchat and Instagram. The Mumbai Crime Branch team has arrested four people in the Siddique murder case. The police have custody of all four till October 21.

 

The accused Gurmel Singh and Dharamraj Kashyap, who came to kill NCP leader, Baba Siddique, fired six rounds. Baba Siddique died while being taken to the hospital. Both were arrested a few hours after the firing. Sources said that it has been found that the accused used to practice shooting on YouTube. Now the police are looking for where they used to practice it.

 

Statements of more than 15 people were recorded.

The Mumbai Crime Branch has so far recorded the statements of more than 15 people in this case, including several witnesses. Mumbai Police has arrested another accused Harish Kumar Nishad in connection with the murder of the NCP leader. This is the fourth arrest in this case. Police claim that Harish had provided money and weapons to the accused. Earlier, the police team had arrested conspirator Praveen Lonkar from Pune. Praveen is the brother of Shubham, a henchman of Lawrence Bishnoi.

 

Two lakh rupees were given to the shooters.

Harish Kumar Balkram Nishad, 23, a resident of Bahraich in Uttar Pradesh, was sent to police custody till October 21 by a Mumbai court on Tuesday. Police said that Praveen and Shubham Lonkar had given Rs 2 lakh to the shooters Gurmel Singh and Dharmaraj Kashyap and this money was sent through the fourth accused Harish. The third suspected shooter in the murder case, Shiva Gautam, is still absconding and is being searched for. Harish and Kashyap are from the same village where the wanted accused Gautam lives.

 

The murder plot was hatched three months ago.

 

Mumbai Police said on Tuesday that the conspiracy to kill Baba Siddique, who was a minister in the Maharashtra government, started about three months ago and the accused had also reached near his house several times without weapons. The murder plot was hatched in Pune. The shooters were also given Baba Siddique's picture and were told that he was the target. Police said that the house and office were also recced 25 days before the incident.

 

Snapchat and Instagram...

 

Apart from money, two mobile phones were also provided to the shooters. Police said that the investigation has revealed that the accused used Snapchat app for chatting and Instagram for calling. Police have sought more information about the post from Facebook and Instagram officials.

 

Shubham Lonkar was taken into custody earlier.

In June this year, Mumbai Police took Shubham Lonkar into custody for questioning on suspicion of the Bishnoi gang's involvement in the firing incident outside Salman Khan's house in Mumbai in April. But he was released after no evidence was found. He was still kept under surveillance. But he could not be traced on September 24. The Crime Branch has recovered a 7.62 mm gun from a black bag found near the scene of the incident.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Tejashwi Yadav: Lalu family resonates with joy; Tejashwi becomes a father again, and gives the good news to the RJD supremo through a video call

Amid the ongoing tussle over Tej Pratap Yadav, Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad Yadav's hou

'Don't force us', Supreme Court furious over rising pollution in Delhi-NCR, scolded Haryana-Punjab

On Wednesday (23 October 2024), the Supreme Court heard the case of rising pollution in Delhi-NCR

Another 'Sonam' unfaithful... Father's murder and 100 CCTV footage, of child pretending to sleep exposed the truth

In Alwar, Rajasthan, another case similar to Raja Raghuvanshi and Sonam has come to light. But in

'You have cut off one-third of the country, how much more will you cut off now...' Amit Shah attacks the opposition.

Home Minister Amit Shah has described the 10-year tenure of Prime Minister Narendra Modi as layin

‘My Hyderabadi brother, stay there only…’ Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis attacked AIMIM chief Owaisi.

Maharashtra Deputy CM Devendra Fadnavis has once again targeted All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Musl

BSF Constable Returns: Pakistan bows down to India, hands over BSF Jawan Purnam Kumar

BSF jawan Purnam Kumar Shaw, posted in Ferozepur sector of Punjab, had inadvertently crossed the

Housefull 5: Chaos at the event of 'Housefull 5', women and children were seen crying; Akshay Kumar came forward to handle the situation

The team of 'Housefull 5' including Akshay Kumar, Nana Patekar, Jacqueline Fernandez, Sonam Bajwa

Delhi Bomb Threat: Threat to bomb not two but three schools, panic created, police team reached the spot

Three schools in Delhi have received bomb threats. This threat has been sent to the schools by ma

Operation Sindhu: Happiness on returning safely to India from troubled Iran, faces lit up after meeting family members; 1700+ have returned so far

Amid the two-week-long military conflict between Israel and Iran, India has launched Operation Si

IPL 2025 Mega Auction: 639 crores spent on 182 players in the mega auction, Pant was the most expensive, a 13-year-old player also became a millionaire

The mega auction of IPL 2025 is over. It was organized in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Rs 639.15 crore w

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash