Baba Siddique: Was Baba Siddique's son's life also in danger? Zeeshan's photo found in the accused's phone.


Posted on 19th Oct 2024 10:49 am by rohit kumar

New revelations are being made every day in the Baba Siddique murder case. Now it is being told that a week after the murder of the former Maharashtra minister, a picture of Siddique's son Zeeshan was also found in the phone of one of the shooters.

 

The picture was shared via Snapchat.

Mumbai Police said that Zeeshan Siddique's photo was also found in the phone of the accused of Baba Siddique's murder. Not only this, the investigation revealed that the killers and conspirators used Snapchat to share information. This picture was shared with the accused by their handler via Snapchat.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

 

The police security guard was suspended.

Apart from this, the police also said that police security guard Constable Shyam Sonawane, who was present with the late NCP leader Baba Siddique at the time of the murder, has been suspended. An internal investigation is also going on. However, the reason for the suspension has not been revealed yet.

 

What is the matter?

 

Former Maharashtra minister and Ajit Pawar's NCP stalwart Baba Siddique was shot dead late at night on 12 October. Now efforts are being made to solve the mystery of this case. In such a situation, many shocking revelations are being made. Earlier, police officials had said that the planning to kill Baba Siddique had started three months ago in Pune. The killers had learned to shoot from YouTube. Not only this, they used to communicate with each other on Snapchat and Instagram. The Mumbai Crime Branch team has arrested four people in the Siddique murder case. The police have custody of all four till 21 October.

 

The accused Gurmel Singh and Dharamraj Kashyap, who came to kill NCP leader, Baba Siddique, fired six rounds. Baba Siddique died while being taken to the hospital. Both were arrested a few hours after the firing. Sources said that it has been found that the accused used to practice shooting on YouTube. Now the police are trying to find out the place where they used to practice it. Mumbai Police has arrested nine people in this sensational case, while three key persons are absconding.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

RCB vs LSG: 'Had we scored 175 runs, the match would have been ours...' — After the defeat, Nicholas Pooran reveals where Lucknow went wrong.

RCB defeated LSG by 5 wickets in the 23rd match of IPL 2026, securing their fourth victory of the

In the Republic Day parade tableau, the Home Ministry showcased the new criminal laws, which Amit Shah described as a sign of a justice-oriented system.

Home Minister Amit Shah said on Monday that his ministry's tableau in the Republic Day parade sho

Pulwama Terror Attack: PM Modi paid tribute to the martyrs of Pulwama attack; Shah also paid tribute.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid tribute to the martyrs of the 2019 Pulwama attack. He said that

Maharashtra: Salman Khan again received a threat, the demand of Rs 2 crore was also made, Mumbai Police filed FIR

Bollywood actor Salman Khan has once again received a death threat. This time the person threaten

Elon Musk: After the conflict with Trump, Musk suffered huge losses, lost $380 billion

Elon Musk, who was once Trump's biggest supporter, has now become one of his biggest critics. Mus

Why did R Ashwin silence the panelist as soon as MS Dhoni's name came up? He said- don't talk about him...

Chennai Super Kings are in poor form in IPL 2025. CSK has won only two out of 7 matches so far an

Assam Elections: Amit Shah Roars at BJP Rally, Says—Congress Sheltered Infiltrators in Assam's Barak Valley

Home Minister Amit Shah addressed a public rally in the Patharkandi assembly constituency of Assa

'To deal with terrorism, we...', Shehbaz Sharif again pleaded for talks with India; repeated the same old tune

On Wednesday, Pakistan Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif reiterated that he is ready to hold talks wi

Delhi Liquor Scam: A case will be filed against Kejriwal and Sisodia in a money laundering case, ED gets approval from the Home Ministry

Amid the Delhi Assembly elections, the troubles of Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal and f

QUAD stands with India, condemns the Pahalgam terror attack in one voice; said- the culprits should be punished at all costs

The foreign ministers of the Quad countries have strongly condemned the horrific terrorist attack

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash