Baba Siddiqui Murder: Punjab to Mumbai... How was the entire murder plan made; What has been revealed so far in Baba Siddiqui's case


Posted on 14th Oct 2024 11:08 am by rohit kumar

Baba Siddiqui Murder Although the Lawrence Bishnoi gang has taken responsibility for the murder of former Maharashtra minister and NCP leader Baba Siddiqui, the Mumbai Police are not confirming this claim yet. The police have formed 15 teams and started investigating the case from many angles. On the other hand, one of the two accused Gurnail Singh, who was caught by the local people and the police immediately after the murder on Saturday, has been sent to seven days of police custody.

 

Four people are said to be involved, three arrested.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

The Mumbai Police Crime Branch, which is investigating the murder, has told the court about the involvement of four people in this case. Of these, three have been arrested and one is still absconding.

 

One of the arrested accused Gurnail Singh has been sent to seven days of police custody by the court. The second arrested accused Dharmaraj Kashyap had described himself as a minor, but the ossification test made it clear that he was an adult.

 

What has happened so far

 

Soon after the murder of Baba Siddiqui in the Bandra (east) area of ​​Mumbai on Saturday night, two of his three killers were caught by the local people and the police. While the third accused Shivanand alias Shivkumar Gautam was able to escape. While tracking the CCTV of the area, the police saw Shivanand at Panvel station in Raigad, a neighboring district of Mumbai.

 

The police suspect that from there he is trying to escape to another state by catching a long-distance train. Shivanand had fired six bullets at Baba Siddiqui.

 

Planning was done from Punjab to Mumbai.

 

Meanwhile, in the remand paper presented in the Esplanade Court, the police have said that the four accused involved in this murder are Mohammad Zeeshan Akhtar, the fourth accused is said to be. He is reported to have come out of Patiala jail on June 7 this year. It is suspected that Zeeshan Akhtar came in contact with the henchmen of mafia don Lawrence Bishnoi in Patiala jail.

 

It is being said that Akhtar had helped in coordinating with the shooters in the murder of Baba Siddiqui. He had also helped in arranging accommodation for the accused.

 

At the same time, the police have also arrested Praveen Lonkar, brother of Shubham Lonkar, who claimed responsibility for the murder of Baba Siddiqui on Facebook, from Pune. Both the brothers together had included Dharmaraj Kashyap and Shivkumar Gautam in the conspiracy.

 

On the Lawrence Bishnoi gang claiming responsibility for this murder through a Facebook post, the Deputy Commissioner of Police said that the police are also investigating from this angle. Shubham Lonkar, who posted the said Facebook post, is a resident of the Akola district of Maharashtra. The police are also investigating him.

 

Two pistols and 28 live cartridges were found: Many revelations were also made.

 

Mumbai Police told in its press conference that two pistols and 28 live cartridges have been recovered from the two accused Dharamraj Kashyap and Gurnail Singh, who were caught by the police and local people immediately after the firing on Baba Siddiqui on Saturday night.

 

The public prosecutor in the court expressed apprehension that the accused wanted to use these live cartridges on someone else as well. The public prosecutor said in the court that we (police) are trying to find out who was providing pistols to the accused, and from whom they were getting money.

 

The police have also made it clear that Baba Siddiqui did not have any classified security. But he had the security of three policemen.

 

Salman Khan's security increased.

 

After the murder of former minister and NCP leader Baba Siddiqui, the security of cine actor Salman Khan has been increased. The police have advised him not to go to crowded places. The security of his Bandra residence Galaxy Apartment has also been increased. It has been learned that Salman Khan's family has also appealed to Salman's fans not to come to meet Salman Khan right now. Let us tell you that a crowd of people from outside Mumbai is often seen outside Salman Khan's Galaxy apartment. People stand outside the Galaxy building for hours to get a glimpse of Salman.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Cybersecurity Alert: Learn How to Check If Your Email or Password Was Leaked and Protect Your Accounts Immediately

Cybercrime incidents are rising globally, with hackers increasingly targeting email accounts, soc

Pakistan: Pakistan's lies exposed, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif's absurd statement on the claim of shooting down a fighter plane

Pakistan's lies have once again been exposed to the whole world. Pakistan claims that it has shot

PM Modi: Prime Minister Modi leaves for Kuwait on a two-day visit, the first visit of an Indian PM in 43 years

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has left for a two-day visit to Kuwait. The Prime Minister ha

Delhi Government 100 Days: Delhi BJP's '100 days of service' program, Anupam Kher discussed with Rekha Gupta

On completion of 100 days of BJP-led Delhi government, the '100 Din Seva Ke' program has been org

Hari Hara Veer Mallu: Audience disappointed after watching Pawan Kalyan's 'Hari Hara Veer Mallu', said- 'The story and acting are all rubbish'

South star Pawan Kalyan's long-delayed film 'Hari Hara Veer Mallu' has finally been released toda

Khalistani organization threatens Diljit Dosanjh, demands cancellation of concert; learn about Big B's connection

Sikhs for Justice (SFJ), an organization led by Khalistani terrorist Gurpatwant Singh Pannu, has

IND vs ENG: Indian team's magic did not work at Lord's, second closest defeat on foreign soil; series tied at 1-2

England defeated India by 22 runs. On the last day of the Lord's Test on Monday, the hosts bowled

SIR in UP: The date for the SIR process has been extended in UP. BLOs have the 2003 voter list.

To ensure transparency and ease of district election operations, District Magistrate Santosh Kuma

Vande Mataram, a six-verse song, is mandatory after the national anthem at government functions; guidelines issued

The central government issued new guidelines regarding "Vande Mataram" on Wednesday morning. Unde

Facebook AI Mode: No more hassle of searching for old information—get instant answers as you type; here’s how it works.

Meta is accelerating its push into artificial intelligence with a range of new AI-powered feature

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash