
The CBI filed the charge sheet on Friday, November 25, 2022, in the Delhi liquor scam case. This charge sheet has been filed against a total of 7 people. CBI has filed this charge sheet in Delhi's Rouse Avenue Court. Excise policy scam is being heard in this court.
The CBI has told the court that out of the 7 people against whom the charge sheet has been filed, 3 are public servants. Along with this, the CBI has also told the court that an investigation is still going on against Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia in the case. The names of the 7 people against whom the complaint has been filed are Vijay Nair, Abhishek Boinpally, Sameer Mahendru, Muttatha Gautam, and Arun R Pillai. Apart from this, the CBI has filed a charge sheet against two former excise officials.
No name of Deputy CM Manish Sisodia
The special thing about this charge sheet is that it does not have the name of Delhi's Deputy CM Manish Sisodia. Now this charge sheet will be heard in court. The CBI said that the charge sheet includes two arrested businessmen, the head of a news channel, a liquor baron resident of Hyderabad, a liquor distributor resident of Delhi, and two officials of the Excise Department. Officials said that the investigation of the agency is still going on. The CBI has filed a charge sheet of 10,000 pages and now the next hearing in the Rouse Avenue Court case will be held on November 30 there will be a debate in the court on taking cognizance of the CBI charge sheet.
the reaction of the aam aadmi party
The reaction of the Aam Aadmi Party has also come to the fore on this matter. AAP's spokesperson Saurabh Bhardwaj has said that from the month of May-June, the BJP had started saying that there was something wrong with the so-called excise policy, and the BJP people used to say that now they will have to go to jail, but they will have to eat jail bread. Even after 6 months, they did not get anything. Even after investigating 500 officers and raiding 600 places, they could not find anything against Manish Sisodia.
Nothing was found against Manish Sisodia who was made accused number 1. After so many days of hard work, if the CBI has not found anything and even the name of Manish Sisodia is not there in the charge sheet, then after this the spokespersons and leaders of BJP should apologize to the people of the country. It is happening for the first time in history that in any case the accused could not frame the charges against number 1. His charge sheet is also refusing to name Manish Sisodia.
Mission Raniganj Twitter Review: Akshay Kumar starrer 'Mission Raniganj: The Great Bharat Rescue'
The first bilateral meeting between PM Narendra Modi and the head of the interim government of Ba
Alia Bhatt celebrated her 30th birthday in London, and pictures of the celebrations surfaced
Alia Bhatt Birthday: Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt is celebrating her 30th birthday today. Fans an
One thing that has remained constant so far in the match between India and Pakistan in the Asia C
Syria Earthquake: The devastating earthquake in Turkey and Syria has caused havoc. Till now more
Salman Khan, famous as the Dabangg hero in Bollywood, has been forced to live under heavy securit
Bharat Jodo Yatra: Rahul Gandhi stayed at farmer's house, cut fodder with machine
Congress leader Rahul Gandhi reached Dausa on Thursday during his Bharat Jodo Yatra in Dausa, Raj
Covid-19: Covid test mandatory for passengers coming from China in Canada and Australia as well
Corona outbreak is increasing in China. It is believed that by the end of January, the peak of co
Pakistani propaganda has been exposed among the member countries of OIC. After Operation Sindoor,
The administration has taken strict action after the incident that took place at New Delhi Railwa