India-China Border Row: Risk of conflict between India and China increasing due to military expansion: Report


Posted on 9th Mar 2023 04:24 pm by rohit kumar

The expansion of the armies of India and China along the disputed border is raising the risk of an armed confrontation between the two nuclear powers. This has been said in the report of US Intelligence. According to the US Intelligence Community's Annual Threat Assessment, it could pose a threat to US persons and their interests. Therefore, US intervention can be sought.

 

The report said that relations between the two countries will remain tense in 2020 because of the deadly India-China conflict, which is the most serious in the last few decades. This situation is when bilateral boundary talks have been held by both countries and the boundary issues have been resolved.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Explain that the 26th meeting of the Working Mechanism for Consultation and Coordination on India-China Border Affairs (WMCC) was held in Beijing on 22 February 2023, which was the first in-person meeting after July 2019.

 

Small conflicts can also take a big form

According to a US intelligence report, past standoffs between India and China have revealed that frequent low-level confrontations along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) have the potential to escalate rapidly. Amid the ongoing military standoff with China along the Line of Actual Control, defense intelligence agencies recently issued a stern directive to ensure that soldiers are not using Chinese mobile phones.

 

Military personnel advised not to use Chinese phones

The advisory issued by the defense intelligence agencies states that through various forms and channels, inform your personnel to exercise caution with Chinese mobile phones.

 

In this advisory received by ANI, military intelligence agencies have said that soldiers and their families should be discouraged from buying or using phones from countries hostile to India.

 

Spy agencies found spyware in the phone

Sources said the forces have issued the advisory as agencies have reportedly found malware and spyware in Chinese mobile phones. In the past also spy agencies have been very active against Chinese mobile phone applications and many such applications were removed from the phones of military personnel.

 

Advised not to use the phones of these companies

The spy agencies have advised units and formations not to use the phones mentioned in the list. Chinese mobile phones available in the country's commercial market include Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, One Plus, Honor, Realme, ZTE, Gionee, Asus, and Infinix.

 

Also Read: 'America will not do any business with China, Ramaswamy said - If he becomes President, he will end the FBI and Education Department

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

IND vs AUS Pitch Report: Batsmen will rule in Visakhapatnam or bowlers will wreak havoc, understand the mood of the pitch through statistics.

IND vs AUS Pitch Report: After the ODI World Cup, it is the turn of T-20 cricket. Team India will

Tillu Tajpuriya: Gangster Tillu Tajpuriya, lodged in Delhi's Tihar Jail, attacked, died in DDU Hospital

On Tuesday, there was a clash between the prisoners in the number-9 of Tihar Jail located in the

Iran Protests: Was an Indian national arrested amidst anti-Khamenei protests in Iran? Tehran reveals the truth.

The people of Iran are on the streets, protesting violently against the Khamenei government. Ange

Meta Layoffs: Layoffs again in Meta from today! Know which employees the social media company is preparing to throw out

The retrenchment of employees of Meta in India can start from today i.e. Wednesday. At least two

Indian Police Force Review: Policemen stay two steps away, take and give just the same, Tana na na, Tana na na, na na na

In a press conference held earlier in the era of Amazon Prime Video, when Hindi cinema's Khiladi

R Ashwin retired from international cricket, and followed the tradition of these legends including Dhoni.

India's veteran off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin has announced his retirement. At the age of 38, A

Trump's claim proved false; buying oil from Russia continues even today; India's new statement came out amid the tariff war.

India has decided to continue buying oil from Russia, ignoring the US tariff action. News agency

Ram Mandir Latest Photos: New pictures of Ram Mandir... You will be amazed to see the grandeur and beauty.

Ram Mandir Latest Photos: Some more new pictures of the grandeur and beauty of Ram Temple of Ayod

Loksabha Election: PM on Maharashtra tour, tight security for roadshow in Mumbai; Election rally of BJP-Congress stalwarts

After the four phases of election campaigning have ended, the excitement for the last three phase

PM Modi: Prime Minister Modi leaves for Kuwait on a two-day visit, the first visit of an Indian PM in 43 years

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has left for a two-day visit to Kuwait. The Prime Minister ha

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash