India-China Standoff: China deployed to LAC by removing troops from Pangong, preparations for new conspiracy?


Posted on 23rd Feb 2021 01:53 pm by rohit kumar

India-China tensions along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) of eastern Ladakh have decreased over the past nine months in the past few days. The armies of both countries have retreated from the northern and southern sides of Pangong Soo. Weapons deployed there for several months have also been withdrawn, but the troops who had retreated from Pangong have been stationed near LAC by China. The latest picture of the satellite surfaced claimed that China has sent PLA personnel to the Rutog County base. After this, the motives of the always fraudulent dragon are again questioned.

 

This base of Rutog is located just 100 kilometers from the Pangong So area and 110 kilometers from Moldo. Work was going on since 2019. Here, China has also recently built a heliport to strengthen the PLA. Open imagery source @detresfa_ has released the exclusive picture. "The latest satellite image of the Rutog military base states that many of the Chinese jawans who were removed from India last week have been relocated here," the photo reads. This base will help in the activities of the Chinese army for the future Pangong area. ''

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Since the end of 2019, construction work has seen a rapid pace in Rutog County. The army has intensified activities at this base. Radar systems have also been provided for surface-to-air missile sites, heliports, tank drills etc. New tents, pre-fab heated cabins etc. are seen in the satellite picture. In the coming times, the PLA personnel can use these tents to reach the LAC. Recently China also conducted military exercises in Rutog County, the video of which was also released later. A large number of PLA personnel took part in this exercise along with tanks and used ammunition fiercely. In the video, Chinese soldiers were seen attacking the target.

 

After Pangong, negotiation on disengagement from other areas

 

Following disengagement from Pangong So, now India and China are in talks with other areas on disengagement. Recently, senior military commanders of both countries held talks for 16 hours. Disengagement was discussed by both sides at Gogra Heights, Hot Springs, and Depsang Plains in this meeting held in the Chinese side of Moldo. In a joint statement, the two countries said the military withdrawal from the Pangong Lake region is an important step towards resolving other issues along the Line of Actual Control in the Western Sector. The two sides have also agreed to maintain a consensus between their leaders, to continue their dialogue and contact, to stabilize and control the situation on the ground, and to resolve the remaining issues in a balanced and systematic manner.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Bombay High Court: Time for government to release 400 gr, but not to form a committee on fire safety

The Bombay High Court has asked why the present and previous governments of Maharashtra did not g

New facility for Indians: Now police clearance certificate will not have to be taken to go to Saudi Arabia

The Saudi Arabian government has announced a big relief to the Indians coming to their country. T

PM Modi: PM Modi added MIGA to Trump's 'Make America Great Again' slogan, know what it means

Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in a joint press conference at the White House on Thursday that

DGFT: Ban on export of flour, maida, and semolina without a quality certificate, new rules will be applicable from this day

Amidst the already issued ban on the export of wheat and flour, the central government on Monday

CBSE Term 2 Exams Schedule: 10th and 12th Term 2 examinations to be held from April 26, see date sheet here

The Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the Term-2 examination for classes 10th an

Ram Gopal Varma: Ram Gopal Varma disappeared from home to avoid arrest, issued a video and gave clarification

Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is trying to avoid arrest these days. The police are constantly looking

Robert De Niro: Robert De Niro became the father of a seventh child at the age of 79, 'Godfather' fame actor expressed happiness

Hollywood actor Robert De Niro has recently become the father of the seventh child. The actor him

Mukhtar Ansari: The important reason for the murder of Awadhesh Rai came to the fore, the challenge was given in Mukhtar Ansari's stronghold

Along with interference in the coal business and government contracts, the beating of Mukhtar Ans

Crisis in Sri Lanka: New Presidential election on July 20; Speaker dismisses speculation of Rajapaksa fleeing the country

The dates for the presidential election have been announced in Sri Lanka amid the ongoing crisis

Monkeypox: Competition between Serum and Bharat Biotech to make monkeypox vaccine

Like Corona, now there is a competition between two big famous companies in the country regarding

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash