Microsoft to set up largest project in Noida, buys 60 thousand sqm land for Rs 103 crore


Posted on 2nd Apr 2021 05:58 pm by rohit kumar

The world's famous software maker Microsoft will put up a project in Sector 145 of Noida in 60 thousand square meters. For this, the Noida Authority has allotted land. Noida Authority has also allotted land for a school in Sector 145. Noida Development Authority Chief Executive Ritu Maheshwari said that the world's popular software maker Microsoft has been allotted 60 thousand square meters of land in Sector 145 of Noida. He told that the value of this land is Rs 103 crore.

 

 

The largest project will be done in Noida

Maheshwari told that the company will set up its largest project in India in Noida. This will employ thousands of people. He told that there was a lot of talk from Microsoft about investment in Noida. In this series, a total of 60 thousand square meters of land was allotted to Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited in Plot Nos. A-01 and A-02 of Sector 145 for the use of IT and IT-enabled services in the fourth phase of the project of institutional plots is.

 

 

40 percent will have to be given in a month

Ritu Maheshwari told that with Microsoft's project in Noida, other companies in the software sector will also be attracted towards Noida. He said that under the terms of the scheme, 40 percent of the allocation money has to be deposited within a month. The remaining 60 percent will have to be given to the company in 8 half-yearly installments.

 

 

The project will be completed in five years

Authorization will be given for five years for the construction of the project. In addition to this, he has been allotted land for school in Sector 145 to Shiva Shiksha Samiti. With this, the authority will receive 24. 63 crore rupees.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

In Muthalik redux, BJP cancels Sabir Ali's membership after protests

New Delhi, March 29 (IANS) In a repeat of the Pramod Muthalik case, the BJP Saturday cancelled

Protect all Sri Lankans, Sirisena urged

New Delhi, Jan 9 (IANS) A US-based rights group expressed the hope Friday that Sri Lanka's pres

Bodo militant gunned down in Assam

Guwahati, Feb 10 (IANS) Security forces in Assam have shot dead a Bodo militant who was to carr

Polling begins in Srirangam bye-election in Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Feb 13 (IANS) Voting began Friday morning in the bye-election for the Srirangam assembl

PMO suggested measures to revive MF

The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) has suggested regulatory and liquidity measures to help mutual

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash