Pahalgam Terror Attack: Pakistan's hand in the attack, two locals and two Pakistanis involved; Sketches of three suspects released


Posted on 23rd Apr 2025 01:27 pm by rohit kumar

There is anger in the country after the terrorist attack in Pulwama, Jammu, and Kashmir. Security agencies are searching for terrorists. Terrorists are being searched with helicopters and drones. Meanwhile, a new update has come on the terrorist attack. It has been learned that two Pakistani terrorists were also involved in the Pahalgam attack. Two local terrorists were also with them. So far, information about four terrorists has come to light. Security agencies have also released sketches of three terrorists who attacked.

 

26 tourists died in the terrorist attack in Baisaran Valley on Tuesday, while 17 tourists were injured. The terrorists opened fire targeting the tourists. After the terrorist attack, from the army to the NIA, police and other agencies have been on alert mode since Wednesday morning. Surveillance is being done at every step with drones and helicopters. Also, terrorists are being searched. A high alert is in place from Jammu and Kashmir to Delhi.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Two local terrorists involved in the attack in Baisaran Valley have been identified. Two Pakistani terrorists have also been identified. On Tuesday, the terrorists fired with AK-47s for about 20 minutes. The names of the local terrorists are being told as Adil Ahmed Thakur and Asif Sheikh.

 

According to sources, Adil Thakur is said to be associated with Lashkar-e-Taiba. Adil Gurri is said to be a resident of Bijbehara. Asif Sheikh is said to have a connection with Jaish-e-Mohammed. Asif is said to be a resident of Monghama, Mir Mohalla (Tral). Information has also been received that some of the terrorists of the attack had installed body cameras. The entire incident of the attack was recorded by the terrorists.

 

Earlier, the bodies of those killed in the terrorist attack in Pahalgam, Kashmir on Tuesday were brought to Srinagar on Wednesday, where floral tributes were paid at the official police control room. Union Home Minister Amit Shah, who arrived in Srinagar on Wednesday night, paid floral tributes to the coffins of the deceased at a ceremony in PCR on Wednesday.

 

Terrorist attack on tourists, brutal murder of 26

 

On Tuesday, terrorists brutally killed 26 people by firing indiscriminately at tourists in Pahalgam, Jammu, and Kashmir. The terrorists, dressed in army uniform, first asked the tourists about their religion in Pahalgam's Byasaran Valley, checked their identity cards, and then shot them saying they were Hindus. Most of the 26 dead are tourists, while two are foreigners and two are local citizens.

 

TRF claimed responsibility for the attack

 

About 20 people were injured in the attack. However, the government has confirmed only 16 deaths so far. At the same time, security agencies have detained some suspects late last night. The Resistance Front (TRF), a group associated with the Pakistani terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Taiba, has claimed responsibility for this cowardly attack before the Shri Amarnath Yatra starting on July 3. This is the biggest terrorist attack in Jammu and Kashmir since the Pulwama attack in February 2019.

 

PM Modi returned leaving his Saudi Arabia visit midway

47 CRPF jawans were killed in that attack. After the attack, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has returned leaving his Saudi Arabia visit midway. PM Modi has strongly condemned the incident, along with this, Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a meeting with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar at the airport in Saudi Arabia on Wednesday morning and discussed the situation after the terrorist attack in Pahalgam.

 

Tourists were fired upon indiscriminately.

 

Shah immediately held a meeting with senior officers at his residence and then reached Srinagar. Eyewitnesses said that terrorists entered the grassland in Baisaran Valley at around 3 pm and started firing indiscriminately at the tourists roaming around the food shops and riding ponies.

 

Blockade and intensive search operation

The Army, Jammu and Kashmir Police, and CRPF started a search operation in search of terrorists and completely blocked Pahalgam and surrounding areas. Vehicles are being searched on all important routes.

 

The terrorists said- we will not kill you, go and tell Modi.

 

Among the dead is businessman Manjunath Rao of Shivmoga, Karnataka. Manjunath's wife said that the terrorists shot her husband in the head. I told them, you killed my husband, kill me too. On this, the terrorists said- we will not kill you, go and tell Modi. A day before, Manjunath had put a video on the social site and said that he was enjoying a lot while traveling there.

 

The dead are also included.

 

Dalip Jayaram, Botan Adhkeri, Atul Shrikant and Sanjay Lakhan of Maharashtra, Himmat Bhai, Prashant Kumar Baleshwar, Manish Rajdan, Ramachandram and Shalindra Kalapiya of Gujarat, Syed Hussain Shah of Anantnag. Two foreigners: Sandeep Navpane of Nepal, Udhwani Radeep Kumar of UAE.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

LPG Crisis: 'No Shortage of Petrol, Diesel, or LPG in the Country' — Government Statement Following Deepening West Asia Crisis

“We are facing a situation akin to war. Our supplies of crude oil, LPG, and LNG have been d

PBKS vs LSG: Priyansh and Connolly Leave Lucknow Reeling; Riding Their Winning Streak, Punjab Delivers the Knockout Blow

Thanks to the explosive batting of young batsman Priyansh Arya (93) and a magnificent innings by

IND vs NZ: Bumrah and Hardik may be rested for the ODI series against New Zealand; is the busy schedule the reason?

India may rest fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah and experienced all-rounder Hardik Pandya for the three

Tejashwi Yadav made a big announcement before the Bihar Election, saying,- If the government is formed, the honorarium of ambulance workers will increase.

RJD's medical cell organized a doctor dialogue in the Bapu Auditorium on Sunday. In this, Leader

A Conspiracy to Topple the Government by Mobilizing a 'Gen-Z Army'—Modeled After Nepal and Bangladesh—Exposed by a 28-Page Diary Recovered by the Police

Agitators were recruiting members of Gen-Z—individuals holding ideologies opposed to govern

Aravalli Range: Congress makes serious allegations against the government; Jairam Ramesh says the new definition puts the existence of the Aravalli range at risk.

The Congress party on Monday leveled serious allegations against the central and state government

Why Sunny Leone...? R Ashwin's cryptic post has confused fans; a big secret is hidden in the post!

Former Indian team leg-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin shared a post on his X (formerly Twitter) acco

These two powerful actors will enter Yash's Toxic and bring a tsunami with their roles in the film.

Rocking Star Yash is once again returning to rock the big screen. Ahead of the release of "Toxic,

Amidst the Drishyam 3 controversy, Akshaye Khanna has started shooting for his upcoming film; he is set to create a stir after his performance in Dhurandhar.

Currently, if there's one Bollywood actor who's making the most headlines, it's Akshaye Khanna. H

'Terrorists are Muslims...', Aamir Khan gave a big statement on the Pahalgam attack, and told the reason for his silence.

On 22 April 2025, there was a terrorist attack in Pahalgam in which about 26 people were killed.

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash