The owner of Baba Ka Dhaba attempted suicide, swallowed sleeping pills at night


Posted on 18th Jun 2021 03:09 pm by rohit kumar

During the last year, the big news is coming about Kanta Prasad, owner of Baba Ka Dhaba, who became a sensation of Internet media many times. According to sources, due to stress, Kanta Prasad tried to commit suicide on Thursday night by consuming sleeping pills. After this, Kanta Prasad has been admitted to Safdarjung Hospital in Delhi, where he is undergoing treatment. At present, his condition is said to be stable, but he has been kept under close supervision of doctors. On the other hand, South Delhi Police says that the reason behind Baba Kanta Prasad's attempt to commit suicide is not clear yet. The inquiry will be done in this regard as soon as his health becomes normal. Delhi Police will also interrogate Kanta Prasad's wife and neighbors regarding the suicide. The incident took place around 10.30 pm on Thursday when Kanta Prasad's condition deteriorated after consuming more sleeping pills.

 

According to Delhi Police sources, a case of attempt to commit suicide by Kanta Prasad, who runs 'Baba Ka Dhaba' in Malviya Nagar, Delhi, has come to light. According to the information received, Baba Kanta Prasad tried to kill himself by taking sleeping pills late on Thursday night. It is also being told that Kanta Prasad first drank a lot of alcohol and then ate sleeping pills. On being informed by his wife, he has been admitted to Safdarjung Hospital in a critical condition.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Delhi Police kept silent

 

On the other hand, Delhi Police is refraining from saying anything about Kanta Prasad's attempt to commit suicide. However, the police say that the reason behind Baba's attempt to suicide is not clear yet. The matter is being investigated.

 

Baba Ka Dhaba owner Kanta Prasad became an internet media sensation with his tears after a video went viral on social media last year. Delhi's famous food blogger Gaurav Vasan made a video of Kanta Prasad. Gaurav had made a video in which Kanta Prasad along with his wife Badami Devi was seen upset about their data. It was told in the video how his work has come to a standstill due to the lockdown and no one comes to eat food at his Dhaba anymore. As soon as this video went viral, many other celebrities along with Bollywood actresses pleaded on social media for Baba's help. After this Baba Kanta Prasad got the help of lakhs. Not only this, there were lines of people eating food at his Dhaba.

 

After this, Baba opened a restaurant with the money received for help, but again the coronavirus infection and then the lockdown made a loss. The situation got so bad that Kanta Prasad started running the Dhaba again after incurring a loss of lakhs.

2 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Delhi: Air purifiers will be installed in 10,000 classrooms in Delhi, Education Minister Ashish Sood announced.

Delhi Education Minister Ashish Sood announced on Friday that air purifiers will be installed in

Aditya Dhar faces major trouble before the release of Dhurandhar 2. Will the filmmaker's studio be banned?

Mumbai's civic administration has initiated action against filmmaker Aditya Dhar's production ban

Interest Rates: Interest rates may increase on small savings schemes, no change for two years

Interest rates on small savings schemes (SSC) may increase by 0.5 to 0.75 percent from next month

Jyoti Maurya Case: New twist from SDM Jyoti's sister-in-law's entry, now Alok Maurya and his family in trouble!

Every day new things are coming to the fore in the dispute between PCS officer Jyoti Maurya and h

US F-35 Crashes: Wreckage of fighter jet F-35 should not be caught by China, America is scrambling to search

The United States Navy is working hard to retrieve the wreckage of its most advanced fighter jet,

In Gujarat, 24 ministers of the new government took an oath, the dominance of the Patel community; Assembly speaker also became minister

In Gujarat, 24 ministers of the Bhupendra Patel government have taken the oath of office and secr

WhatsApp boycotts 18.58 lakh Indian Account in January

Versatile informing stage WhatsApp prohibited 18.58 lakh Indian account in January in light of ob

PM Modi: 'A priceless cultural connection..', PM Modi was thrilled to see Dhol-Manjira and Bhojpuri Chautal on Caribbean soil

Prime Minister Modi arrived in Trinidad and Tobago today on the second leg of his five-nation tou

Hijab Controversy: Kharge targeted BJP over Hijab controversy, Owaisi said – could not give security to Muskaan

The Hijab controversy, which started in Udupi, Karnataka, has reached the Parliament via the High

H3N8 Bird Flu: First H3N8 bird flu case found in Henan province of China, the four-year-old boy found infected

The havoc of the coronavirus around the world was not yet over with the first case of a human bei

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash