There was panic in 6 schools in Delhi and Noida including DPS due to the information about bomb, the premises were evacuated; and Police took charge


Posted on 1st May 2024 09:48 am by rohit kumar

There was chaos after six schools in Delhi and Noida received emails related to the bomb threat on Wednesday morning. As a precautionary measure, all school premises have been evacuated and search operations are underway.


 

The first case is of Delhi Public School located in Dwarka. On receiving information about a bomb in the school here, Delhi Police, bomb disposal squad, and fire brigade reached the spot.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.


 

The second case is of Mother Mary School located in Mayur Vihar, East Delhi. Where this morning an email related to a bomb threat was received. After this the school is being evacuated and the school premises are being investigated.


 

According to the information, an email was received in the school around 7 am today. At 7.30 the school saw the email and informed the police. At that time students were coming to school.


 

The school management has sent everyone home. The bomb disposal squad has been investigating the school for a quarter of an hour but nothing suspicious has been found so far. For two days, fake bomb emails have given security agencies sleepless nights.


 

The third case is of Sanskriti School of Delhi. Delhi Police said that an email regarding a bomb threat was received in the school on Wednesday morning. The school premises are being investigated.


 

The fourth case is of Delhi Public School, Noida. Here's an email related to the bomb threat. As a precautionary measure, all students are being sent back home immediately.


 

It is noteworthy that this is not the first case of any school or institute receiving a bomb threat email. Even before this, such cases have been coming to light.


 

Let us tell you that yesterday on Tuesday (April 30), more than a hundred government institutions including Delhi's Chacha Nehru Hospital were threatened with bombs through email. An email has been sent to many schools in Delhi at the same time today.

 

Also Read: Lok Sabha Election 2024: The credibility of many ministers will be tested in the third phase of the election, and the fight will be interesting in Mainpuri.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Bengal Violence: Focus on protecting the rights of minorities; India's blunt statement angered by Bangladesh's comment

India has given a befitting reply to Bangladesh for commenting on the violence in West Bengal. Th

IND vs BAN: India have been aggressive in the powerplays in the Asia Cup, crossing the 60 mark in each match.

The Indian team made a strong start against Bangladesh, with the opening pair of Abhishek Sharma

Bigg Boss 19: Malti Chahar slaps Tanya Mittal, causing another uproar in the Bigg Boss house.

The grand finale of Bigg Boss Season 19 will take place in two weeks, with one contestant receivi

Will Aamir Khan be able to convince Arijit Singh to change his decision? Users speculated after watching this viral video.

On January 27, Arijit Singh announced his retirement from Bollywood playback singing. His decisio

Pakistan is behind the Khalistanis in Canada and Indians are the target, a new conspiracy revealed

Khalistani supporters (PKE) in Canada are continuously targeting the people of the Indian communi

Mamata Banerjee told the Supreme Court: 'The Election Commission is like a WhatsApp group, the SIR (Special Investigation Team) is being formed only to remove names from the voter list, and Bengal is the target.'

The Supreme Court today heard the case regarding the special intensive revision of the voter list

Why did Rishabh Pant not come out to bat in the match against KKR? LSG captain himself told the reason

Lucknow Super Giants defeated KKR by 4 runs in a thrilling match played on 8 April. In this match

Prithvi Shaw: 'Trolling hurts', Prithvi Shaw expressed his pain after remaining unsold in IPL 2025 mega auction.

Prithvi Shaw had set his base price at Rs 75 lakh for the IPL 2025 mega auction. It was expected

'This is a violation of fundamental rights', Hindu organization reaches SC challenging the Places of Worship Act, 1991

The All India Sant Samiti has also reached the Supreme Court against the Places of Worship Act. T

Waqf Row: 'Is Rahul Uncomfortable with poor Muslims Getting a Voice?', BJP hits back amid the uproar over the new Waqf law

The uproar over the new Waqf law is increasing across the country. The politics of allegations an

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash