
Titanic Submersible Missing: The Titanic ship sank after colliding with an iceberg on a night about 111 years ago. Most of the passengers were fast asleep that night. When the accident happened, the ship was running at a speed of about 41 kilometers per hour. The ship was on a voyage from Southampton, England, to New York, USA. In the year 1912, on the night of 14 and 15 April, it entered the Atlantic Ocean. About 1500 people died in this accident. Even today this accident is considered the biggest maritime accident.
Now in the meantime, a piece of very shocking news has come to the fore. A small submarine went to show people the wreckage of Titanic, which is missing in the Atlantic Ocean since June 19 with the crew. So far no information has been found about this submarine. It has been stated on behalf of the company that efforts are being made to bring back all the people safely.
It is not yet clear where the submarine is missing in the sea. A search and rescue operation has now been launched to locate the missing submarine. The special thing about the submarine 'Submersible' is that it can take five people with it at a time.
It has been said by the US Coast Guard that there are five people aboard the missing 'submersible'. Everyone has gone on an expedition to document the wreck of the Titanic, the ship that sank 111 years ago. It has been told that during the search for the missing submarine 'Submersible', it has been detected about sound coming from inside the water.
The US Coast Guard says a Canadian P-3 aircraft has detected the sound, prompting a search operation to be moved. However, the rescue workers have not found anything yet. A rapid operation is being carried out by the rescue personnel as the oxygen on the ship may run out by Thursday morning.
These days, North India is facing the brunt of intense heat. In many areas, the mercury has reach
On the sixth day of the ceasefire in Gaza between Israel and Hamas, the Palestinian terrorist gro
Controversial reality show Bigg Boss Season 19 is attracting everyone's attention at this time. T
The Indian government had instructed all phone companies that all new smartphones launched in the
Following the violence in Nagpur, the Maharashtra Cyber Department has identified more than
Vice President Jagdeep Dhankhar on Sunday urged the youth of the country to remain vigilant again
A letter from Mumbai resident Faizan Ansari is going viral. In it, he is demanding the arrest of
Delhi Blast: A case has been registered under the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA) in
G-20 Summit: India trying to agree on a statement by including Russia's views on Ukraine
India has proposed that the views of Russia and China be included in the G-20 statement condemnin
Salman Khan's show 'Bigg Boss 18' was in the news for a long time. On Sunday, October 6, at 9 pm,