Atul Subhash Suicide: The Bangalore team reached Jaunpur, police force sought from SP; major action can be taken


Posted on 13th Dec 2024 12:52 pm by rohit kumar

Bangalore police reached Jaunpur on Thursday in the case of Atul Subhash's suicide. A four-member police team headed by sub-inspector Ranjit Kumar arrived from Bangalore, which includes three male and one female SI.

 

The team reached Babatpur airport from Bangalore via flight. After this, it reached Jaunpur's Kotwali police station by four-wheeler. Jaunpur's CO City Ayush Srivastava along with the team talked with the regional police for about two hours. Kotwal Mithilesh Mishra said that the team will rest in Jaunpur for the night. In the morning, the team will first go to the court.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

The case registered against Atul will be investigated. After this, action will be taken as per the court's order. Captain Dr. Ajay Pal Sharma said that he has only received instructions to provide police force, which has been done. There is no information about the actions of Bangalore police.

 

According to Atul's lawyer Dinesh Mishra, Nikita had earlier accused Atul of having an illicit relationship with a woman. An affidavit of this was also given in the court. Atul was shattered by this. He longed to meet his son.

 

He had mentioned this many times, but could not meet his son. His social prestige was at stake. This led to stress. He could not bear the pressure and committed suicide. Atul, a resident of Vaini Pusa Road in Samastipur district of Bihar, was married to Nikita Singhania, a resident of Dhalgar Tola in Jaunpur, on 26 April 2019 in a hotel in Varanasi.

 

After the marriage, Nikita's father Manoj Singhania died of illness on 8 August 2019. Nikita placed the matter of her father's death before the court and said that Atul was demanding Rs 10 lakh. Due to this, the father went into shock and died. After the death of Nikita's father, Atul and his father came to Jaunpur. They also stayed at Nikita's house for two days.

 

Wife Nikita Singhania had made serious allegations against her husband Atul Subhash before the court. She said that he had relations with another woman. Some evidence has also been presented. Atul also used to give maintenance allowance to Nikita. The maintenance order was passed on 29 July 2024. Atul did not disagree with the order for about four and a half months.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Jasprit Bumrah Ruled Out of Sri Lanka Test Series Due to Knee Injury; Big Blow for Team India Ahead of August 15 Opener

Team India has suffered a major setback ahead of the two-match Test series against Sri Lanka, wit

Shreyas Iyer: Shreyas Iyer has been admitted to a hospital in Sydney and is currently in the ICU after sustaining an injury during the third ODI.

Indian ODI team vice-captain Shreyas Iyer has been admitted to a hospital in Sydney and is curren

Opposition attacks Delhi blasts: CM Siddaramaiah expresses grief; Priyank Kharge says Shah is the most incompetent Home Minister

The opposition has targeted the central government and Home Minister Amit Shah over the blast nea

Aviva Baig: Who is Aviva Baig? She is interested in photography and could become a daughter-in-law of the Gandhi-Vadra family.

There's a joyous atmosphere in the Gandhi family, as it's believed that Rehan Vadra, son of Congr

IOC Share Price Surges: Rising Petrol Prices Push Indian Oil and Other OMC Stocks Higher

OMC Stocks Rally Strongly After Petrol and Diesel Price Hike

 

Oil Marketing

IND U19 vs UAE U19: Vaibhav Suryavanshi misses out on a double century, fails to break Ambati Rayudu's 23-year-old record

Vaibhav Suryavanshi, the rising star of the Indian cricket team, shows no signs of stopping. This

KIIT dispute: Odisha government gets strict, instructs private institutes to take action against unruly employees

The Odisha government has directed the authorities of the private institute KIIT to take action a

Raghuram Rajan: 'Wake up now...', former RBI governor warns government on Trump tariff; gives this suggestion

US President Donald Trump has imposed a 50 percent tariff on Indian exports. Due to this, the tex

'If Aurangzeb's grave is not removed then...' Police on alert on VHP and Bajrang Dal's warning; Heavy force deployed outside the tomb

Aurangzeb's tomb in Sambhajinagar district of Maharashtra is in danger. Bajrang Dal and Vishwa Hi

'I had talked to PM Modi about Sheikh Hasina', Mohammad Yunus made a big claim; told what answer he got.

Bangladesh interim government chief Mohammad Yunus is very angry about the online speech being gi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash