Bihar Crime: Heavy blast in Bhagalpur late night, many houses were blown up, nine killed, 12 injured


Posted on 4th Mar 2022 10:41 am by rohit kumar

A fierce explosion occurred the late night of 3 March 2022 (Thursday) in the Bhagalpur district of Bihar. Due to the loud bang, its echo was heard throughout the city. Several houses have been destroyed in the incident. According to the information received so far, a dozen people have been injured. Along with this, there is also information about the death of nine people. Electricity has been cut in the area where the accident took place.

 

According to the information, the two-story house was blown up in a horrific explosion at 11.30 pm on Thursday at the house of Naveen Fireworks located in Kajvalichak of Tatarpur police station area. The whole house was grounded. Five people died on the spot in the blast while 12 people were seriously injured.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Several people are still said to be trapped under the rubble of the house. The intensity of the blast was such that apart from the two-story house, three more houses came under the direct JD of the blast.

 

The magnitude of the explosion can be gauged from the fact that the people present in the house coming within a radius of four kilometers from the spot, felt the tremors of the strong earthquake. As soon as they felt the vibrations in the houses, people came out of the gardens and started getting information about the earthquake.

 

Some people also talked to the neighbors about the cylinder explosion due to the sound of the blast, but the situation became clear within a few minutes. The sirens of police, fire brigade, etc. cleared the situation. Meanwhile, a large number of people started gathering at the spot. To control them, the SSP had to take over the command himself.

 

On information about the incident, DIG Sujit Kumar, DM Subrata Kumar Sen, SSP Babu Ram reached the spot with heavy police forces and took stock of the situation. Seizing the spot by police forces, two JCBs were installed and the work of clearing the debris and evacuating the trapped people started expeditiously.

 

The DIG also engaged a team of FSL to investigate the incident so that the type of explosive could be ascertained. Meanwhile, in the rescue work, local people, Deputy Mayor Rajesh Verma, BJP District President Rohit Pandey, LJP leaders Mrinal Shekhar, Chand Jhunjhunwala, etc. also helped the police forces in evacuating the injured and sent them to Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital by ambulance.

 

Among the dead, 60-year-old Ganesh Mandal alias Ganesh Singh has been identified. The police team is trying to identify two children including a woman. The number of injured has reached eight. More people are feared trapped under the debris. The death toll and the number of injured may increase.

 

On the instructions of the DM, a team of doctors has been deployed for the injured admitted in Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital. One team has been put on alert mode. Five ambulances have been pressed into the scene. A dog squad has been deployed to recover the debris and explosives around it.

 

The police team has taken into custody two people preparing crackers. He is being questioned at Tatarpur police station. The blast is being told to make a bomb on the lower floor at night. On the lower floor itself, powerful explosives are said to be kept in a plastic box, which exploded after applying pressure. The police team and FSL team have said to give the correct picture soon in the course of the investigation.

 

The explosion was so strong that the sound of the blast was heard in most parts of the city. People living in areas like Urdu Bazar, Ramsar, Vikramshila Colony, Rikabganj, Jabbarchak, Ishaqchak, Laluchak, Tatarpur, Parbatti, Khalifabagh Chowk, Kotwali, Sarai, Ramsar, Nayabazar, Mundichak, Adampur, etc. felt the tremors in their homes. They feared an earthquake. People came out of the houses. Tatarpur police reached the spot, realizing the magnitude of the situation, immediately informed the fire brigade.

 

It is said that there was a trade in gunpowder. Bombs were also made. This business was being done under the guise of fireworks. It is being verified. A sniffer dog has also been brought in. However, the forensic team has not arrived yet. At the place where this accident happened, a balloon of smoke was visible in the sky for a long time. The windowpanes of many nearby houses were broken and scattered on the streets.

 

list of injured

 

Rinku Kumar Sah: 30 years, Ayesha Mansoor: 25 years, Soni Kumari: 30 years, Naveen Kumar: 32 years, Rahul Kumar: 12 years, Vaishnavi Kumari: 03 years, Ganesh Prasad Singh: 60 years, Jaya: 35 years, Shravan Kumar: 27 years old.

 

Five people including Ganesh Singh, Urmila Devi, Rajkumar Sah, and Pinky's child have died. Debris removal work is still going on. The situation will be clear only after the debris is completely removed. The exact figure of the death toll will come out.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Pappu Yadav: The Bishnoi gang which threatened Salman threatened Bihar MP, Pappu Yadav had challenged Lawrence

Purnea MP Pappu Yadav has been threatened by two different gangsters. The MP has been threatened

Jhalmuri in Bengal Politics: TMC Outraged After Hemant Soren's Aircraft Denied Landing; Calls PM Modi 'Anti-Tribal'

A political controversy has intensified regarding Jhargram in West Bengal. The TMC has alleged th

Russia India Talk: Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov to meet S Jaishankar today, all countries will watch

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is scheduled to meet Indian Foreign Minister S Jaishankar

Finally, the President of Sri Lanka bowed down: Brother Mahinda agreed to remove Rajapaksa from the post of Prime Minister, the demonstration may end

Sri Lankan President Gotabaya Rajapaksa has agreed to remove his brother Mahinda Rajapaksa from t

Unacademy-UpGrad Merger Gets CCI Approval; Big Boost for India's EdTech Industry

India's edtech industry is set for a major transformation after the Competition Commission of Ind

Valarmathi: The sound of sending off Chandrayaan-3 fell silent, ISRO scientist died of a heart attack

There is bad news for the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and the people of the country

Achievement: The government exceeded the monetization target of the last financial year, and succeeded in raising one lakh crore rupees

NITI Aayog Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Amitabh Kant while addressing an event on Tuesday said t

Pankaj Udhas Passed Away: Famous ghazal singer Pankaj Udhas is no more, breathed his last at the age of 72.

Famous ghazal singer Pankaj Udhas has passed away. He was ill for a long time. He was 72 years ol

Pune Car Crash: The blood sample of a minor nobleman was thrown in the garbage, the truth came out through this maneuver of the police.

These days the road accident in Pune is being discussed in the country. A speeding luxu

Pushpa 2 Advance Booking: Allu Arjun's Pan India star status in danger, uproar over analysis of booking

Although the booking of Allu Arjun, Rashmika Mandanna, Fahadh Faasil, and Sri Leela's mega-budget

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash