India-China clash in Sikkim: 20 Chinese soldiers injured, 4 Indian soldiers also injured; China tried to infiltrate


Posted on 25th Jan 2021 02:49 pm by rohit kumar

The tensions between India and China have once again led to clashes between the soldiers of the two countries. The Indian Army said in a statement released on Monday, 'On 20 January, soldiers of both the countries met face-to-face at Naku La in Sikkim. The commanders of both settled the dispute according to the protocol set out.

 

According to sources, China attempted to infiltrate the LAC. When Indian soldiers stopped, Chinese soldiers started a scuffle. The Indian Army responded to this by repelling Chinese troops. 20 Chinese soldiers were injured in the clash. There are also 4 injured from India. However, the army has not reported any injuries.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

There was an intrusion 17 days ago

On 8 January, a Chinese soldier was taken into custody after sneaking into the Indian border. The incident was from the southern part of Pangong Tso Lake in eastern Ladakh. India returned the Chinese soldier 2 days later. China had clarified that its soldier accidentally went into Indian territory. Earlier in October, Chinese soldiers had infiltrated the Indian border. A Chinese soldier was detained in the Demchok sector in October. On October 21, it was handed over to the Chinese officers at the Chushul-Moldo meeting point. He was in the custody of the Indian Army for two days.

 

China is trying to infiltrate under the guise of dialogue

China is negotiating army and diplomatic levels on the one hand. The attempt to infiltrate, on the other hand, is not eluding. The 9th round of talks between Indo-Chinese forces lasted 15 hours in Moldo on Sunday amid tension in eastern Ladakh. According to sources in the news agency, in the meeting, India said that it is now up to China to take forward the process of removing troops from the disputed areas and reducing the tension. The reason for saying this is believed to be that China repeatedly retracts from its point.

 

There was a violent clash in June last year too

There has been tension between India and China since April last year. In June 2020, 20 Indian soldiers were killed in a clash between soldiers of both countries in Galvan. China also had more than 40 soldiers killed, though it never confessed.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Mandya Violence: Stone pelting during Ganpati immersion in Mandya, Karnataka, violence broke out between 2 groups; shops and vehicles burnt

Clashes broke out between two groups in Karnataka's Mandya district on Wednesday night. Clashes b

Landslide devastation in Wayanad: PM Modi himself is monitoring the rescue operations, Rahul-Nadda asked workers to help

A terrible landslide following heavy rains has wreaked havoc in Wayanad district of Kerala. Lands

Delhi NCR Weather: Rain increases the chill in Delhi-NCR; IMD issues a yellow alert for today.

Amidst the biting cold, several areas of Delhi-NCR are experiencing rain, which has completely ch

Rajya Sabha Election 2024: What is cross-voting and how are Rajya Sabha elections conducted? Victory is decided by this one formula

Rajya Sabha Election 2024 Elections will be held today for 15 seats of Rajya Sabha, 10 seats of U

Russia, China, India, Iran, and Pakistan will hold talks on Afghanistan, Taliban will also be involved

Russia is going to invite the Taliban to participate in international talks on Afghanistan.

Heatwave: Government alerted about heat wave after deaths in UP, convened meeting; Know why hot winds are dangerous

After several deaths due to heat waves in the Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh, the central gover

Shubhanshu Shukla: Shubhanshu Shukla's 'namaskar' from space, said- it feels like I am learning to walk like a child

In his first call from space, Indian astronaut Shubhanshu Shukla recalled the experience of Wedne

Monsoon Session: Opposition uproar in Lok Sabha over ED raids and other issues, proceedings disrupted

Members of Congress and opposition parties once again created a ruckus on several issues includin

Bengal by Election Video: BJP candidate Agnimitra Paul's car attacked, stone pelted during Asansol bypoll

Voting is underway for by-elections to one Lok Sabha and one assembly seat in West Bengal. During

Sanatana Dharma row: 'Petition against me due to ideological differences', udhayanidhi's reply in HC; Now hearing on 31st

DMK leader and Tamil Nadu minister Udhayanidhi Stalin told the Madras High Court in the controver

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash