Maharashtra Election: With whom and on how many seats will Uddhav Thackeray's Shiv Sena contest in Maharashtra, Sanjay Raut said- 'By this evening...'


Posted on 4th Nov 2024 01:19 pm by rohit kumar

Shiv Sena-UBT MP Sanjay Raut has given a big statement regarding seat sharing in Mahavikas Aghadi regarding Maharashtra assembly elections. He has said that it does not matter how many we will contest. We will fight in Mahavikas Aghadi. It will be finalized by this evening.

 

While stating Manoj Jarange Patil, Sanjay Raut said that he is doing a movement, and whatever he has said is correct.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Raut took a dig at Fadnavis on increasing security.

 

Earlier on Sunday, Sanjay Raut had targeted the increase in security of Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis. He said that the Home Minister of the state is increasing his security, whereas in other states the Home Minister gives security to others, our Home Minister is increasing his own security.

 

Taking a dig at Fadnavis, Raut said, "Why is the Home Minister so scared, who wants to attack him, and is this some kind of conspiracy? Suddenly the Home Minister is roaming around surrounded by Force One commandos. Is Israel going to attack him or are people from Ukraine coming? War is about to happen." It is worth noting that former Force One personnel have been deployed for Fadnavis' security.

 

Today is the last date for withdrawal of the nomination.

 

Let us tell you that today is a very important day for the Maharashtra Assembly elections. Today is the last day for withdrawal of nomination in the state. Before that, all the political parties including BJP and Congress are busy convincing the rebel leaders of their party. Meanwhile, former BJP MP Gopal Shetty has announced to withdraw nomination from Borivali seat. Apart from him, Congress rebel Mukhtar Sheikh from the Kasba seat has decided to withdraw his nomination.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

'Impose 100% tariff on India', America is pressuring the G7 countries. What does Trump want?

No one knows what US President Donald Trump will say at any moment and what he will do the next m

IND vs PAK Handshake Row: PCB faces double humiliation; ICC cracks down on Pakistan's stubbornness, says Pycroft is blameless, case closed!

The controversy that erupted after the India-Pakistan match in the Asia Cup 2025 continues to esc

Kerala Story 2 Release: Division Bench of Kerala High Court lifts stay on release, know what is in the new order?

On Friday, the Kerala High Court granted relief to the makers of the film "The Kerala Story 2." A

'Parliament is supreme, no one is above it...', Jagdeep Dhankhar's big statement amid Nishikant Dubey controversy

Amid BJP MP Nishikant Dubey's controversial remarks on the Supreme Court, Vice President Jagdeep

Delhi: Huge uproar in the House during LG's address, all opposition MLAs including Atishi suspended for the whole day

Aam Aadmi Party MLAs created a ruckus during the address of Lieutenant Governor VK Saxena in the

After the murder, Arshad brought the police to the hotel as a cool dude, the policemen were terrified after seeing 5 dead bodies together.

After brutally killing his mother and four sisters in the Sharanjit Hotel of Charbagh, Arshad did

Mumbai Attack: Today is the 17th anniversary of 26/11, the President said – reaffirm the promise to fight all forms of terrorism.

Today marks the 17th anniversary of the November 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks. A program was hel

CBSE New Rules: CBSE has issued a new rule; these students will not get mark sheets, and the school will be responsible

75 percent attendance is mandatory for board examinees in Central Board of Secondary Education (C

B. Saroja Devi: Karnataka CM said- last rites will be performed with state honours, praised the personality of Saroja Devi

Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah shared a tweet on Monday on the death of B. Saroja Devi, ex

Jolly LLB 3: 'Don't worry about us', Bombay High Court dismisses petition against 'Jolly LLB 3'

The Bombay High Court has dismissed a petition filed against actor Akshay Kumar's upcoming film "

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash