Nagpur Violence: Rioters in Nagpur molested female police officers during the violence; FIR registered


Posted on 19th Mar 2025 12:32 pm by rohit kumar

In Nagpur, Maharashtra, on Monday night, protesters misbehaved with policemen on CA Road in Chitnis Park. An FIR was registered against this incident at Ganeshpeth Police Station.

 

Let us tell you that women were put on duty to stop the protest. A female police employee was on duty. In such a situation, taking advantage of the darkness, the mob tried to molest the female police employee. During this, some miscreants tried to pull the uniform of the victim female police employee. At the same time, they also tried to touch the body. The female employees complained to the senior officer.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Five FIRs were registered regarding violence

 

Let us tell you that the violent incidents in Nagpur took place in response to the statewide demonstration of Hindu organizations like VHP and Bajrang Dal on Monday demanding the removal of Aurangzeb's tomb from Maharashtra. Five FIRs have been registered in this case and about 50 people have been detained. Those who damaged public property are being identified.

 

Case registered against VHP and Bajrang Dal

 

According to news agency PTI, police have registered a case against some officials of Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and Bajrang Dal for hurting religious sentiments during a demonstration demanding removal of Aurangzeb's tomb in Nagpur. According to an official, an FIR has been registered against VHP in-charge secretary of Maharashtra and Goa Govind Shende and others at Ganeshpeth police station. -

 

An appeal was made from a mosque, due to which the crowd gathered: VHP.

 

VHP Vishwa Hindu Parishad has said that the violence that took place in Nagpur a day earlier was pre-planned. VHP's Dharma Prasar Pramukh (Vidarbha Province) Rajkumar Sharma claimed that an appeal was made from a mosque located in front of Chitnis Park, due to which the crowd gathered on Monday.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Raghav Chadha New Video: 'A party confined to the hands of a few corrupt individuals'; Raghav states—AAP's internal atmosphere is toxic.

As he embarks on a new chapter in his political career, Raghav Chadha has addressed the questions

Bigg Boss 19: Malti threatens to expose Ashnoor, actress gets furious on hearing Abhishek's name

The reality show Bigg Boss Season 19 is nearing its finale, and the atmosphere in the house is de

SSC: 'The youth of the country is getting beaten up on the streets' Kejriwal said on the ruckus over the SSC exam, now they will have to answer.

Aam Aadmi Party's national convenor and former Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has posted on X on the is

IND vs PAK: BCCI announces will complain to ICC about Naqvi in ​​trophy dispute, Suryakumar says – the real trophy is my team

Despite winning the Asia Cup 2025 final, the Indian team was denied the trophy after captain Sury

Delhi Blast Alert: From Metro-Red Fort to markets, what is closed and what is open in Delhi?

On Monday evening, as usual, people were busy with their daily activities around the Red Fort. So

'Ravan with Vibhishana...', why did this actor refuse to work in Ranbir Kapoor's Ramayana?

Ranbir Kapoor and Sai Pallavi's film 'Ramayana' is the most awaited film of 2026. Fans are very e

'Some heartless people spread lies...', 'Simba's health deteriorated after Shefali Jariwala's death, Parag's reaction to the rumours

Last month, 'Kaanta Laga Girl' Shefali Jariwala passed away. After the death of the actress, ther

An ₹8,500 Crore Budget... A ₹2,100 Crore Fee: The Trailer for the World's Biggest Film Has Been Released—It Will Give You Goosebumps!

Audiences have been eagerly awaiting the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)'s most anticipated film,

Drishyam 3: After Akshay Khanna's exit, an update has emerged regarding 'Drishyam 3'; shooting will resume on this date.

The third installment of Bollywood's highly anticipated thriller franchise, 'Drishyam', has been

Maharashtra government approached SC against the release of Mumbai train blast accused. Hearing will be held on July 24

The Maharashtra government has approached the Supreme Court in the case of the 2006 horrific trai

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash