Sunny Deol: 'Gadar 3'- Sunny Deol fed up with the rumors of Border 2, the actor had to say this


Posted on 8th Feb 2024 11:10 am by rohit kumar

Sunny Deol's star is at its peak these days. His film Gadar 2, released last year, created a stir at the box office. This film, which tells the story of Gadar in 2002, proved to be an all-time blockbuster. After this film, various types of news have started coming in regarding the sequels of Sunny Deol's other films. Sunny is facing many types of rumors regarding the next part of her superhit films.

 

These also include the names of 'Border 2' and 'Gadar 3'. The actor is quite surprised by such assumptions being made by people. During a recent conversation, Sunny spoke openly on this issue. He said that such speculations have started since 'Gadar 2' and people are speculating about the sequels of the films. Sunny said that he is now fed up with these things. The actor took the matter further and said that he would announce it himself, but people like to believe what they hear.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Talking about Sunny Deol's upcoming project, these days the actor is seen in 'Lahore 1947' being made under the banner of Aamir Khan's production house. The film is being directed by Rajkumar Santoshi. Before this, the pair of Santoshi and Sunny have given many superhit films together.

 

Sunny said that Santoshi is a talented director and he always comes up with many good subjects. The two have made three films together and despite having different genres, they all managed to deliver great performances. He further said that he would like to work only on films which he likes.

 

The actor made it clear that instead of worrying about what people will accept and think, he would like to do the film as per his wish. He said that he understands the expectations of the audience and fans, but he is not ready to be insecure about how people will react to his films.

 

Also Read: Salaar OTT Release: After South, 'Salaar' released on OTT in this language, fans said - 'Now Khansaar will be Laal'

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Puri Rath Yatra: Accident during Sunabesha festival in Puri Rath Yatra, one dead; more than 70 injured

A huge crowd gathered in Puri on Sunday during the 'Sunabesha' (gold dress) festival of Rath Yatr

Rahul Gandhi In US: 'I don't hate Narendra Modi...', Rahul Gandhi accuses RSS of considering some religions and languages ​​inferior

While talking to students and teachers in America, the Leader of the Opposition in Lok Sabha and

DC vs GT: Rishabh Pant scored a stormy half-century against Gujarat, and broke the records of Shikhar Dhawan and Virender Sehwag.

Delhi Capitals captain Rishabh Pant played a brilliant innings against Gujarat Titans on Wednesda

Samay Raina's father is in Jammu, the stand-up comedian got emotional and said- 'My dad called me for the last time...'

After the Pahalgam terror attack, India attacked Pakistan, after which the Pak Army is continuous

Cannes Films Festival 2024: Aishwarya Rai wreaked havoc on the red carpet, and stole the limelight in a golden black gown

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's look continues to be a topic of discussion at the Cannes 2024 Internatio

Maha Kumbh 2025: Prayagraj has become the most populated city in the world, its population reached so many crores in one day.

On the occasion of Makar Sankranti, Prayagraj became the most populous city in the world for a da

GT vs MI: Gill ignores Hardik in the middle of the ground... Conflict was seen on two occasions; Is there really a 'discord'?

In the eliminator match of IPL 2025, Gujarat team had to face defeat by 20 runs at the hands of M

Lok Sabha Election: Public meeting of these stalwarts including Rajnath-Akhilesh today, campaigning will stop on five seats of Purvanchal

Elections will be held on May 25 in the sixth phase on five Lok Sabha seats in three di

'A fair investigation into Hady's murder must be conducted...', India gives a clear message to Bangladesh, expressing concern over rumors.

India has unequivocally told the Bangladeshi government that it is the responsibility of the Yunu

Delhi Blast: There was a plan to carry out blasts at four locations; gangs of two were formed; this dispute was between Umar and Muzammil; new revelations

Another new revelation has emerged in the Delhi bomb blast case. Approximately eight suspects had

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash