
Violence has flared up in the West Bank following the death of two Israelis at the hands of a Palestinian gunman on Sunday. Israelis living in the West Bank attacked Palestinian villages. 37-year-old Palestinian Sameh-al-Aktash died in this attack. At the same time, about 390 Palestinians have been injured. The attack took place in the villages of Huwara, Jatara, Burin, and Asir-al-Kiblia in the city of Nablus.
After this, Palestinian attackers shot and killed an Israeli-American man. According to the Israeli army, the attackers fired three shots at Israeli vehicles and later set their vehicles on fire. So far no Palestinian organization has claimed responsibility for the attack. However, Hamas, the terrorist organization that controls the Gaza Strip, said the attack was a response to the Israeli attack.
Palestinians attacked with metal rods and stones
More than 30 houses and around 100 cars were torched in Monday's attack on Palestinian villages. According to Palestinian media, people were attacked with metal rods and stones. During this, the Israeli army released tear gas shells to control the situation. After the attack, the Israeli authorities informed about the arrest of 8 accused. However, later 6 of them were released.
protest against violence
Many Israelis also protested after Israeli attacks on Palestinian villages. People appeared on the streets of Tel Aviv carrying banners and posters and shouting slogans to end the violence. During this, the Israeli army kept trying to control the crowd.
America condemned the violence
After this violence, US State Department spokesman Ned Price said – We condemn the attack on Palestinians in the West Bank. We hope that the Government of Israel will take full responsibility for the attack and take strict action against the accused. Along with this, proper compensation will also be given to the Palestinians.
Palestinian president blames the Israeli government
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has blamed the Israeli government for the violence. He said that this terrorist activity was carried out by those people who live in the area controlled by the Israeli army. On the other hand, Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has appealed for peace. He said that people should remain calm and help the Israeli army to arrest the accused.
Earlier, Palestinian attackers shot dead two Israeli brothers living in Bracha. The brothers were passing through Huwara when a Palestinian assailant entered their car and opened fire on them.
Sanatan Dharma Row: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin's son and Minister Udhayanidhi Stalin's c
Does Ajit Pawar want to become the CM of Maharashtra? He gave the answer in News' summit
As the date of assembly elections in Maharashtra approaches, the election activities are in full
Sri Lanka's Sports Minister Roshan Ranasinghe on Monday sacked the National Cricket Board after t
The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVDSB) has issued comprehensive guidelines to ensure th
From July 1, i.e. today, a major change in the legal system in the country has come into effect.
Chaitra Navratri has started today. Its last day will be March 30. Ghatasthapana will take place
Bangladesh: Another Hindu youth beaten to death in Bangladesh; this is the eighth murder in 25 days.
Concerns are growing over the safety of Hindu minorities in Bangladesh. Another Hindu youth has b
Chief Justice of India Justice DY Chandrachud got angry over the listing of an application in the
Actor Vikrant Massey is celebrating the success of '12th Fail' these days. In this film, Vikrant
The dispute between Virat Kohli and Gautam Gambhir has been in discussion in the cricket world fo