
OnePlus Nord will be officially launched in India on 21 July 2020. The company has finally announced the launch date, while the phone has also given pre-order information. The brand also said that it will launch it as a mid-range device and with the help of the OnePlus Nord AR app. Users can also download this app.
Pre-order information
You can pre-order this phone from 15 July on Amazon. But for this, users will have to pay 499 rupees. However, here the company said that, if users pre-order, then they will be given a surprise box that will have gifts from OnePlus. On buying the phone, users will also be given a second gift. An OnePlus Wireless V1 and a phone cover will be available in the gift. Users will have to buy the phone before 31 for this gift.
Phone price
This is a 5G phone which can cost Rs 37,000 but the company can keep its price in India at Rs 25000. The design of the Nord will be slick and sturdy. It will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G.
According to the leak, the smartphone will have a 6.55-inch AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is being said that a 4,000mAh battery will be provided with 30W fast charging support. In-display fingerprint sensor has been given for security. The device works on Android 10-based OxygenOS out of the box. The new OnePlus handset will come with a dual selfie camera. The device can be given 8 and 32-megapixel cameras.
Which phone will be hit?
This phone of OnePlus can get a tough competition from Oppo Reno 3 Pro and Samsung Galaxy A71. Both phones are under a range of 30 thousand. 8 GB RAM has also been given in both. In such a situation, OnePlus is calling it a mid-range device where if it is launched below 30, then these two company's phones can give this tough competition.
Ghee can be easily found for drinking in rural areas of western Rajasthan, but it is difficult to
Fast bowler Umran Malik has been selected for the national team for the first time after performi
Taliban: What role will the Turkish military play in the security of Kabul airport now?
Nothing has been clarified so far on the plan to hand over the security of the airport in the cap
After the riots are over in Khargone, the property game is happening. After the riot, the influen
The ED has moved the Delhi High Court against the trial court's order granting bail to Delhi CM A
Another video has surfaced of terrorist Umar Nabi, the main accused in the 2025 Delhi Blasts. Bef
Air Force C17 aircraft reaches Dubai with 7 empty oxygen containers, will reach Bengal after landing
The oxygen crisis in India has arisen due to the worsening situation arising during the Corona cr
Elections will be held on May 25 in the sixth phase on five Lok Sabha seats in three di
The application process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Undergraduate (NEET UG 2
Contractor Ajay Tyagi, accused of the Muradnagar graveyard incident in Ghaziabad district, h