Parse String


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I need to parse the string below into three variables. How would I do that?

john + 10/20/2008 - 10/30/2008

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
+ and - are separators
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
288 Like 44 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Cannot Connect to Database
I am writing an application to do annual reviews. I cannot get my script to work. Whenever it runs I

OOP help
okay so i have a class im making it has everything setup i just need to randomize the 2 variables an

Undefined Index Notice In Internet Explorer Only
I am getting the following notice:

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: jrox in /home/ycsn/public_h

Displaying a record from mysql in a simple swf file
Hi,

I have a mysql database containing information I would like to display in my swf.

Users and Groups with PHP Classes
Hi,

I have setup what I hope to be a good working User class. Now I want to introduce group m

Email "$"
Hello!!

Any PHP guy with a bit of a knowledge in Flash ?

When I send a JPEG from flash

The page should be expire when cilck back button
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i create user registration page.
when i submit it,data goes to my

PEAR Email Attachment w/ $gpg
I have no issues with this code if I take out the attachement section and include the info in the em

Upload file!
Ok i have a form..
Code: <form name="form1" method="post" action=&quo

Preserving user-entered linebreaks
Hi, I'm building a web 2.0 thingy from scratch and I wanna display text which users input. It's all

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash