ME54/ME54N Conditional check for Release of PR


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Gurus,

My requirement is to put a check on the release of the PR with respect to the cost center present in the PR. The user who is authorized for that cost center can only release the PR.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
For the above requirement. I have implemented the user exit MEREQ001->EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_005.

This is working fine for ME54N transaction, however it is not working for transaction ME54. Please suggest any user exit which I can use for the above scenario.

Thanks!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
154 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Warning: mysql_num_rows() supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource
This may be simple I just may need another pair of eyes..

When i get records back the below c

Edit MySQL Row Using PHP and HTML Form
Hello,

Here's what I'm trying to do. Build a page where a user enters a MySQL row number in.

disabling a button server-side then re-enabling client-side breaks button postback
I have a tabbed container and a button (not in the container) on a page. If the first tab is selecte

How to Handle more than one submit button in single form?
Hi
I have one PHP file which contains one Form. In this form there are two Submit type Buttons

Standard DES encryption script?
Can anybody point me to a tutorial or a short script that shows how to encrypt some text with salt i

MySQL-PHP Query Results Help
Hello all. I'm hoping to be able to get some help in solving a problem with query/rowcount output. I

How to ask a regex question?
Hi, I thought I'd share some of my insight after seeing too many bad questions that either get ignor

Help with simple query
Hi,

I'm trying to do a Query with a Union where I want to print the number of rows $tc conta

Save remote XML to local website folder
Hi, I hope you can help me out. I would like to be able to pull an XML file from another site and t

Multi Level Array Problem
hi all,

For example I have array like below:

$temp = array(array('north america', 'us'

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash