Extracting Long text from message class with parameters


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,

I would like to extract the long text from a message class. However, the long text has 4 parameters and I have to retrieve them after they have been replaced by the actual parameters. Is there any Function Module/Class that would help me in doing this operation?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
162 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Using the $_GET variable to view certain records
Hello,

First let me explain my problem, I have 2 pages the first page pull a list of Guide ti

help retrieiving results and doing pagination
Having some trouble trying to get the results to show on more than just one page.

What is ha

Error when call dll from oracle
Hi all, please help me!

I have dll write C language, I want call it from oracle procedur

My XSRF Prevention code isn't working
First of all, thanks for the generous help you guys have given me in the past on this forum.
Seco

Reading waves
Hi,

I am trying to find a way of finding the highs and lows on a graph line, the line points

question about header() security
is is safe to just use the header() function to redirect someone if they are, say, not logged in? or

CHMOD script
Hi,

I need a script to read all files in a folder and set to 777.

Can anyone help out

Preg_match question
I want to use preg_match to make sure a string is always 6 characters long and only contains 0-9 and

Change log of Cost centre change in Plant maintenance order
Hi,
How to view Change log of Cost centre in Plant maintenance order. Not visible thru 'Docume

Help with simple query
Hi,

I'm trying to do a Query with a Union where I want to print the number of rows $tc conta

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash