Batch Related Pricing

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, I need some clarity on the batch related pricing

For example the following are the batches for a material xxxx

060 - 60 INR 1 EA C 01.04.2009 31.12.9999
080 - 80 INR 1 EA C 01.06.2009 31.12.9999

currently in the sales order the batch is determined automatically as per the availability in the material. If at the source point the material is moved in lower60 mrp batch as sap automatically determines it and it will get billed in lower mrp as the validity period is open, instead of current mrp 80 this is would be loss for the company.

Scenario 1:
if we close the validity it will pick the current mrp of 80. But if we close this validity i would loose the history of pricing for material xxxxx
So can anyone suggest with loosing the histroy of MRP from the master table. It should pick current of mrp of 80 which is from 01.06.2009 (How to Configure in sap)

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
144 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

C++ Http request?
Code: string Response = "LOGIN_UNSUCCESSFUL"; System.Net.WebRequest request = Sy

php unable to sent email
Hi, guys, I try to send a email through php but unfortunately the mail unable to sent. Here is my co

BI in Upstream Production operations
Appreciate if you can assist in the following areas:
1) Examples of life before and after BI i

help with database debug pls
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/m/e/s/mesick/html/students/05/php/chec

Multiple Dropdown Selections
I have a form that let's a user insert a page with the ability to select categories. I want them to

Display the user's weight lost in the past week
Hello everyone,

I am working on a weight loss app for my site, and I want to display the user

Not adding to db
Hi, I can't figure out why it won't add the record to the database. It's just a simple form to get

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

Check premium expire
Hi,

I am making a simple file hosting site and want to check if users premium subscriptions h

Multiple Pages
Hi. Im very new to php. I'm trying to create a basic login/registration page.

So I have a bas

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash