Batch Session SM35 stuck in status 'in Background


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem with Batch Input session SM35.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The batch session if I process in 'background', it gets stuck and the status is"in background". However, if I process it in 'foreground' or in 'display error mode', it works perfectly fine. I am facing this problem in Development server.

Please advice.

Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
185 Like 22 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

how to export excel file in same server
My first post - php newbie, so appreciate your support.

I'm currently using headers to save w

Echo Tweaking help!
HI. I would like to have the output of the entered variables repeat forever, but it's stopping at th

Javascript or not?
How many people prefer javascript/ajax sites? How many prefer the good old fashion straight php sit

Pulling out some result data from MYSQL
Hey Guys,

I've built a PHP page that has a for just imagine something like registration form

sendmail code suddenly not working
Hi Guys, I maintain 3 sites (including my own) I use the following code from a french webmaster that

Had a simple form script that suddenly stopped working
It was made about a year ago and had been working fine. Last time it was known to work for sure was

Form validation with functions
Hi there

I am trying to make a very simple form validation function. I currently have the fol

Retrieving Data from Two Different Databases
Hello All,

Ran into another problem and would appreciate some help! I have two datab

Help with usergroups? prolly really quick
So were coding our own forums for a game system we made an we have the users level setup but now I n

ctype() validation - allowing illegal characters
Hello,
I use ctype() to filter and validate a user form. However, I am trying to allow certain c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash