PO Release Strategy Issue


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue related to PO release strategy. The details are-

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
When a PO is created with output type external send and it is released with tCode ME28. The status of the output message shows "no or faulty email address".
The email addresses for the supplier is maintained correctly. Once we re-trigger the output the email goes perfectly fine.

Please advice.
Regards
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
178 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

array_count_values question?
ok i'm trying to create a top ten list from a database of listed favorite movies.

the followi

I need desperate help with this php code integrated with flash please
Can someone please help me with this php code which I have been stuck on for weeks . I am trying to

Database 'Validation'
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to validate the password entered by the user with the password in the dat

user validation always displaying invalid ? please help
Hello,

I have 2 accounts and there is a field in mysql called validated it can be either &quo

frames get header location..
i have two frames, one top, one bottom. how do i do a form on the bottom frame that gives me the ur

Displaying values from a SQL count...
Hi,
Easy enough question i just forget the exact method ..
I have ...

Code: //count win

Placing and array within an array then sorting it!
I have a page that runs two large mysql queries and saves the results into arrays, in php I then per

mysql select query problem
how can i select multiple fields from multiple table in one query like

i have table name t1 a

Check if another session of the page is running?
I want to keep people from opening multiple tabs, or sessions of my Facebook app. Is it possible to

Auto-populating dropdowns and multiple forms.
Here's what I have so far:

First drop down = select a state (works)
This populates the sec

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash