Points for Wiki contribution

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi everyone,

I want to know how long does it take for the moderator to award points for a Wiki contribution.

I had contibuted by submitting content on Wiki and creating a new page on August 26, 2009. I had raised the request to moderator to award points but I have not been awarded any points yet.

Is there a way to find the status of our pending points ?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
323 Like 15 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Mysterious Timeouts
I've deployed a few simple AJAX-enabled web page to a local server that is accessed through the Inte

registration form
first time posting. did some searches but didnt find exactly what i am looking for. dont flame cause

Converting numbers to months
The porgram works -just need the last function(month_convert_ to convert numbers to months -thanks.

Alternate messaging
I have 4 strings in MySQL db1

$string1 : Hello
$string2 : Hi
$string3 : Great
$strin

Can't seem to capture a variable in a chained select
I'm *this* close to having a chained select running but for some reason it doesn't seem to be pickin

Character Set Setup
Whats the best character set to use if you want every character to work, and also how do you make yo

Install page
How do I make it so when a user submits information on the Install page, it'll right it into the cor

some questions
Hello,

I am looking for the answers for following questions:

1) Does PHP support overl

Add "width" check when upload
Hi!

Can someone add a function that is checking if picture witdh is bigger then 800px whwn up

Sub-domains & calling unique content
Hello,

Is there a way use something similar to the $_GET function for a sub-domain? I to be a

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash