How to have a log of all the status a VIM document had been ?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys,

I’m using SAP Invoice Management plugin and the /OPT/VIM_ANALYTICS transaction.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
In order to display a list of how many tasks the users have done, I need to get two logs.

First, a log of the status for the ID document, which I can fin in table /OPT/VIM_1LOG (the text of these status are in table /OPT/VIM_T101).

Second, a log of the status for the VIM document (texts for these status are in table /OPT/VIM_STATUS). But here, the only thing I can find is the last status of the VIM document.

Is there a way to have a list of all the status a VIM document was before its actual status ?
And if there is, in which table could I find this info ?

Best regards,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
177 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

updating a single value to multiple non consecutive rows
I need to update the same value to multiple non consecutive rows. I need to add an experation date t

Preloading images
Posting this question here because I am not sure where this should belong.I am building an asp.net a

help finding hacking loopholes
i was attacked by a redirect php injection

my pc is clean of viruses

so i figure that

List/Menu Box
On an edit page when you want something to select what a user has previously selected from the datab

Syntax Help
Code:


im having trouble with that code snipped
Parse error: syntax error, unexpec

RFQ Configuration - can you make PLANT field an optional field in ME42
Is there a way to make the plant field on an RFQ optional in change mode (ME42)?

PHP File Upload Problem
Hi, I have written a very simple file upload script but it fails for reasons I can't explain. Hope

When file included, REMOTE_ADDR is server's?
I have an index file that handles my site, basically index.php?page=ip will activate "require('

Download Image from URL and Upload it
Ok, I have been googling for the last 1/2 hour trying to figure this out, Most likely I'm just not s

read integers that returns a negative or prints the average
Im trying to finish this homework assignment by tommarow afternoon and I keep getting stuck.
Wr

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash