PHP and Javascript


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello Everyone,

I have a page that needs a javascript code to be written between PHP code but the condition is that javascript code should not be executed. How can I prevent javascript code to be executed?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Please suggest...
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
187 Like 16 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Binding 2 UDP sockets on same port, connected to different destinations, 1 receives
Hello,
My application wants to send/recv data to 2 different UDP ports on a remote computer, us

php code generators
All

Whilst enjoying learning a new language i have come accross a number of free code generat

TemplatePower & AJAX
Hi all,



I'm currently implementing some AJAX features in my PHP-framework (which is b

Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,

I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from

Extract specific information from a PHP Multidimensional Array
Howdy! I've racked my brain over this for 24 hours now. I think it's time I asked for help. I'm lear

line breaks in between fetched file names
Hi,

I have this code:
Code: <?php
if($dir = opendir('files')){
while (($f

getting Vars to pass to next page.
Hello all,
I have a confusing situation on my hands, i am a member of a gaming community and we

Filename and Line Number Custom Error
I have a class, with a method that accepts 2 parameters. I would like to output error messages.

ECC6 - Single sign-on
We are in the process of upgrading to ECC 6 which will support single sign on with user passwords al

Inter Company -- Resources Related Billing (Services Industry)
Hello,

My company has a scenario where:
Company A bills Company C for INTER (cross

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash