Text Not Displaying Correctly With PHP:GD


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I recently moved servers and since then I have noticed that one line of text is showing weirdly.

I have attached an example image that was generated. In the word 'Managing' the letters M & N are being distorted.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The bit of code that creates that line of text is...

$silk = 'fonts/slkscr.ttf';
$grey = imagecolorallocate($im, 49, 51, 61);
imagefttext($im, 6, 0, 73, 25, $grey, $silk, 'Managing');
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
187 Like 34 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Access database inside of a validation class
Hello,

For quite some time, I have been using functions to validate form input and access the

How to have a log of all the status a VIM document had been ?
Hi guys,

I’m using SAP Invoice Management plugin and the /OPT/VIM_ANALYTICS transa

login to other site by sending post variables
hey,

here is my problem: my school gave me a mail account for school-stuff use. they mail us

Last character removed
I have created a string from an array. I have inserted commas from my form values. I am trying to re

my login script page is not working on remote computers
hi my login is working on my computer, but when i tried 2 computers from 2 different locations, they

Creating web pages by php
Hello again,
I was just wondering us there a way to use a php script to create a new web page. I

Coefficient of a Restitution Hints
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints on how to write this program...

The coeffi

Recode Abap Dynpro into Web Dynpro
Hi All,
A client has asked us to look at rearchitecting a custom transaction that was developed

Help with ORDER BY
Hello. I would like to order by ascending States, then Cities, then Gyms in the following code, but

New to Arrays
Hi I am new to PHP (a week and a half now) and I am just beginning to read about arrays. I understan

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash