php form help


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey,

I use a control file to set my meta tags and titles

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Here's an example
Code: <?php
switch ($sheet_name) {
case 'page-2'://The page that has $sheet_name equal to the case value, this is the link to tell the page what info to use
{
$page_id = "2";//Standard Page ID
$page_location = "home";//Multi Purpose control, Adds Menus, forms or whatever you create.
//Header Controls
$level_value = "inc";//Used for Path to Stylesheets and Scripts
$title = "About Us";//Title of Page
$meta_desc = "About Us";//Description of Page
$meta_key = "About Us";//Keywords of Page
//Add Different Elements
$content_area = "true";
break;
}
?>

I want to eliminate the need to open this control.php file, I want to use a form to update the case variables.

Any suggestions? Little bit lost on where I should start since I have only posted to a database.

Reason for doing this, everything else is done through an admin panel except this one file and I would like to integrate it with the admin area to eliminate the need to open any files.

** side note, this is a template site I built, and does not use a database, crucial for the market im in
Posted on 05th Jul, 2017
DannytuM
- Path of Exile
BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish,
sliq35dbby
- http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/5bpG /qsApI/?track=default
*Twerk: 25 Tokens
https://recordingwebcam.com/naughty_horny_couple-chaturbate/all-records/
rel= nofollow >
Prolapse enema for 90 tks
* As previously stated we are a couple of twelve (12) years,Yes WE are a married couple. Our room is meant to feel welcoming. Feel free to be engaging with us.* If you do not tip please don't ask for a PM.
Single: Widowed and divorced Mother of 2 BRILLIANT SONS! I 100% SINGLE At times have one FWB at a time, but you are my true loves!
RULES!:
Posted on 11th Jul, 2017
TimothyFub
Hi there! drugs without a doctor's prescription very good web page.
Posted on 23rd Dec, 2018
???????Mof
Quite inspirational postal service which is making me proud to be a blogger. Gratefulness you, this wonderful insight. Not including of the mainly mentioned points, blogging helps you to become a spotless online marketer which leads your trail to enhance your own boss, enjoy your own life and do the concern which you fondness and don’t get exhausted doing object of a extensive big time, as someone had said, “You dont compel ought to to output in production a solitary light of day in your life, if you get a kick your function”.
Blogging creates the door of modern innovations as we will be searching far what further to post in our blog most of the time. Putting nummular district in second-hand option, blogging lets us mitigate people who are in constraint on the infrastructure of our specialization and word in particular niche next to delivering value as a blend to their problem.
???????
Posted on 19th Feb, 2019
ScottEvopy
Luray Bustier

Xtension
Posted on 02nd Apr, 2019
BrandonSoult
???????? ???????? ???

???????? ???????? ???
Posted on 12th Oct, 2019
Jerry
Hello. And Bye.
Posted on 29th Dec, 2019
Williamsmulk
????

??????
Posted on 05th Jan, 2020
Davidovasy
??????????? ??????

??????? ????????
Posted on 28th Mar, 2020
SandraJem
Hurry up to look into loveawake.ru you will find a lot of interesting things





Click here>>>

More info!..
Posted on 25th Jul, 2022
aumdezecsaye
http://slkjfdf.net/ - Osobecij Azvjije wcb.owsg.indyaspeak.com.sij.jn http://slkjfdf.net/
Posted on 09th Nov, 2023
yuristgb
?? ????? ??????? ????????, ????????? ??????, ??? ? ??????? ? ????. ??????????? ????????, ????? ?????????? [url=https://xn----8sbcilnz8ahdlfj2a1k.xn--p1ai]?????? ????????????? ???????[/url] . ??????? ?????? ??? ??????? ? ???????, ???????????, ?????????????, ?????? ? ????????????? .

Your Answer:

Login to answer
132 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP & Java
Hello,

can PHP code be used inside java code?

Code: [Select]<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=&q

DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION
Hi gurus,

I got a dump when I run one of my program. the dump is described below:

Hom to make one url to open together with another url
I have a chat, which i want to be opened, as soon as the users login to the site. As it is now, when

Points for Wiki contribution
Hi everyone,

I want to know how long does it take for the moderator to award points for a

HeaderSelectedCssClass not working
I have an accordian where I have a drop down list in the first pane and a grid in the second pane.

Trigger tag in aspx is not coming
hi all ,iam new to ajax, iam using file upload inside the update pannel but right now i want to use

Greek characters in php
Hi,

I'm making a script and I m using for first time greek characters.
I started to write

How to display value in drop down list after form has been reloaded
Please bear with me as I am very new to php and html.

I have a form with several drop down me

Reduce redundancies in switch functions?
Hello all! I somewhat new to PHP, and was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on a swit

PHP Tab Control
Hi All,

I would like to have PHP tab control with/without Javascript.

But I want to r

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash