php form help

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey,

I use a control file to set my meta tags and titles

Here's an example
Code: <?php
switch ($sheet_name) {
case 'page-2'://The page that has $sheet_name equal to the case value, this is the link to tell the page what info to use
{
$page_id = "2";//Standard Page ID
$page_location = "home";//Multi Purpose control, Adds Menus, forms or whatever you create.
//Header Controls
$level_value = "inc";//Used for Path to Stylesheets and Scripts
$title = "About Us";//Title of Page
$meta_desc = "About Us";//Description of Page
$meta_key = "About Us";//Keywords of Page
//Add Different Elements
$content_area = "true";
break;
}
?>

I want to eliminate the need to open this control.php file, I want to use a form to update the case variables.

Any suggestions? Little bit lost on where I should start since I have only posted to a database.

Reason for doing this, everything else is done through an admin panel except this one file and I would like to integrate it with the admin area to eliminate the need to open any files.

** side note, this is a template site I built, and does not use a database, crucial for the market im in

Posted on 05th Jul, 2017
DannytuM
- Path of Exile
BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish,
sliq35dbby
- http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/5bpG /qsApI/?track=default
*Twerk: 25 Tokens
https://recordingwebcam.com/naughty_horny_couple-chaturbate/all-records/
rel= nofollow >
Prolapse enema for 90 tks
* As previously stated we are a couple of twelve (12) years,Yes WE are a married couple. Our room is meant to feel welcoming. Feel free to be engaging with us.* If you do not tip please don't ask for a PM.
Single: Widowed and divorced Mother of 2 BRILLIANT SONS! I 100% SINGLE At times have one FWB at a time, but you are my true loves!
RULES!:
Posted on 11th Jul, 2017
TimothyFub
Hi there! drugs without a doctor's prescription very good web page.
Posted on 23rd Dec, 2018
???????Mof
Quite inspirational postal service which is making me proud to be a blogger. Gratefulness you, this wonderful insight. Not including of the mainly mentioned points, blogging helps you to become a spotless online marketer which leads your trail to enhance your own boss, enjoy your own life and do the concern which you fondness and don’t get exhausted doing object of a extensive big time, as someone had said, “You dont compel ought to to output in production a solitary light of day in your life, if you get a kick your function”.
Blogging creates the door of modern innovations as we will be searching far what further to post in our blog most of the time. Putting nummular district in second-hand option, blogging lets us mitigate people who are in constraint on the infrastructure of our specialization and word in particular niche next to delivering value as a blend to their problem.
???????
Posted on 19th Feb, 2019
ScottEvopy
Luray Bustier

Xtension
Posted on 02nd Apr, 2019
BrandonSoult
???????? ???????? ???

???????? ???????? ???
Posted on 12th Oct, 2019
XRumerTest
Hello. And Bye.
Posted on 29th Dec, 2019
Williamsmulk
????

??????
Posted on 05th Jan, 2020
Davidovasy
??????????? ??????

??????? ????????
Posted on 28th Mar, 2020
SandraJem
Hurry up to look into loveawake.ru you will find a lot of interesting things

Click here>>>

More info!..
Posted on 25th Jul, 2022
aumdezecsaye
http://slkjfdf.net/ - Osobecij Azvjije wcb.owsg.indyaspeak.com.sij.jn http://slkjfdf.net/
Posted on 09th Nov, 2023
yuristgb
?? ????? ??????? ????????, ????????? ??????, ??? ? ??????? ? ????. ??????????? ????????, ????? ?????????? [url=https://xn----8sbcilnz8ahdlfj2a1k.xn--p1ai]?????? ????????????? ???????[/url] . ??????? ?????? ??? ??????? ? ???????, ???????????, ?????????????, ?????? ? ????????????? .

Your Answer:

Login to answer
132 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Bluetooth RSSI & VIsta
Okie I got 4 Bluetooth adapters, a DBT-120 by Dlink, A Zonet Microsoft Bluetooth which is what I use

Character Sets/Collations Stuff
Can someone please give me a check list of things I must do to setup all the charset stuff for my ph

URL Rewrite issue
Im created a series of Rewrites and on page checks to make sure the correct url is being called. But

Rand() help needed
Hi all,

Can someone explain and give me a quick example of how I would go about this?

Batch Session SM35 stuck in status 'in Background
Hi Experts,

I am facing a problem with Batch Input session SM35.

The batch se

how to insert value
I am having file bookissueadd.php..... in which i am having tag

<td height="21&q

Strange PHP/mySQL error ... am I just tired?
Code: <?

## CONNECT TO DB FUNCTION!
function ConnectTo($db2con)
{
$hostNam

Need to write a cookie with a url var
Not sure if its possible, but I need to write a cookie with a url.

So this would write 2232 a

Checking if variable is 0 as opposed to NULL/Empty...
I'm trying to write some code that will retrieve a user's access level from my database and if it do

sql error
I have been looking at this code for 20mins and can't work out what I am doing wrong. There is somet

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash