Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys, I am new tio java networking concepts.Please tel me how to get Serial number of exernal hard disk/Thumbdrive using java code.and it should work for both linux and windows(platform independent).please send any Documentaton or example if u knw.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
338 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

I have a parse error in this query help..
Code: $query1="INSERT INTO `rating` (`item_name`, `rating`, `ip_address`, `date_rated`) VALUES

WHYISNT THIS MYSQL STATEMNT NOT WORKING? (php)
caps because its absolutely rediculous.
i dontunderstand why its not working. there is a column c

Printing issues with xMII 11.5
For some reason, we have one report (and only one) that is giving us fits when trying to print. The

How to show more than 1 users with this code...
Hello,
i have a table that shows users only if I, as Administrator, want to be shown. But its sho

login page does not execute a else statement
I've created a login page using sessions.
When an incorrect user name or password is entered then

Making multiple rows with one query
I have a table called efed_handler_characters with two fields handler_id and bio_id. What query 2 is

help with calculations on a flat text file
hello,
I have this code below that is attached to a flat file like this:
Email:LastName:FirstN

Populate drop down list from table??
Lets say for arguments sake that i have a table which contains the numbers 1 to 10.
How can i get

use an array from 1 class in a second class
I have a class that adds data to an array

Then I have a second class and I need to check if t

Insert Failing.
Hey,
I am making a Sign up page for a website, but the insert query into the Database does not se

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash