MP News: 13% results of MPPSC held, High Court imposed a fine of Rs 50,000 on the government, sought a list of candidates


Posted on 17th Jul 2024 01:15 pm by rohit kumar

The Jabalpur High Court has taken seriously the matter of withholding the results of 13 percent of the students of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) examination of the year 2019 and 2020 and the MP government not submitting its reply. The division bench of High Court Justice Raj Mohan Singh and Justice DN Mishra has imposed a cost (fine) of 50 thousand on the government. During the hearing, the court also said that 'the amount of cost should be recovered from the officer who has committed such negligence.' Apart from this, the division bench directed the MPPSC to present the list of 13 percent selected candidates of two categories. The next hearing on the petition will be on July 31.

 

A petition was filed in the High Court on behalf of five other petitioners including Pragya Sharma, Mona Mishra, and Priyanka Tiwari. It was said that the reservation for the OBC category was increased from 14 to 27 percent by the state government. Against which a petition was filed in the High Court. After the hearing, the increased reservation for the OBC category was stopped. After this, the General Administration Department of the Madhya Pradesh government prepared a new formula of 87-13 percent and declared the result.

 

Under this formula, the results of 13 percent general and 13 percent OBC category candidates were held. The High Court has clearly stated in its order that such a formula has not been given by them. It was said on behalf of the petitioner that she had appeared in the interview for the year 2019 and 2020 examinations. Her name is in the 13 percent held, she has not been given any information regarding this either.

 

As per the order of the General Administration Department of the state, the MPPSC has implemented the said formula. While hearing the petition, the division bench issued a notice to the state government and MPPSC and ordered them to present the list of 13 percent voters.

 

During the hearing on the petition on Tuesday, the reply was not submitted by the General Administration Department. Expressing displeasure over the attitude of the government, the division bench has granted time to present the reply with a cost of 50 thousand. While issuing the above order, the division bench has fixed the next hearing on the petition on July 31.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Yamuna Water Level: The threat of flood in Delhi is averted, but now people are facing a big problem

The danger of floods has been averted due to the decrease in the water level of the Yamuna in Del

Makar Sankranti celebrations in Uttar Pradesh: CM Yogi Adityanath offered prayers and khichdi in Gorakhpur, while devotees are taking holy dips in Prayagraj and Varanasi.

Across the country, Makar Sankranti is being celebrated today with great devotion. In Gorakhpur,

Urvashi Rautela: Actress's statement causes uproar, former priest of Badrinath Dham condemns it, explains the importance of the temple

Former Dharmadhikari of Badrinath Bhuvan Chandra Uniyal has condemned the statement given by Hind

Now everyone will get cheap medicines, government will open 25 thousand new Jan Aushadhi Kendras.

More than 15,000 Jan Aushadhi Kendras have been opened across the country so far and the governme

Mumbai welcomed the new year with heavy rainfall, and Delhi may also experience showers; read the IMD update.

The first day of the new year saw a severe cold wave in North India. Meanwhile, Mumbai, the capit

Stranger Things Season 6: When will 'Stranger Things' Season 6 be released? A hint was found in the final scene of the finale episode!

All episodes of Stranger Things Season 5 are now out. After three years, the new season was relea

Rinku Singh surprised the world by equaling Dhoni's record, while a former legend criticized the team management.

The role of a finisher in Indian cricket has always been a topic of discussion, but Rinku Singh,

IPL 2026: Tensions between India and Bangladesh escalate; IPL broadcast suspended; I&B Ministry confirms the decision.

Tensions between India and Bangladesh are escalating continuously. After deciding not to send its

IND vs SA 5th T20I: Hardik Pandya fulfilled his promise to his girlfriend, giving her a flying kiss after his explosive fifty.

Indian all-rounder Hardik Pandya unleashed a devastating performance in the 5th T20 against South

Focus on the economy and employment, and emphasis on the development of eastern India... President Droupadi Murmu's address to Parliament.

The 2026-27 Budget Session of Parliament began with an address by President Droupadi Murmu. Addre

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash