
Big news has come out in the firing case of Bollywood actor Salman Khan's residence. Mumbai Crime Branch on Tuesday arrested the 5th accused in this case from Rajasthan. The name of the accused is Mohammad Chaudhary. It is being told that accused Chaudhary had helped two shooters Sagar Pal and Vicky Gupta in providing money and doing recce.
Choudhary will appear in court
Giving an update on this case, the Mumbai Crime Branch said that 'Chaudhary is being brought to Mumbai today where he will be produced in the court and a demand for custody will be made.' Let us tell you that earlier in this case, one of the accused, Anuj Thapan, had committed suicide in police custody. Thapan's family had approached the Bombay High Court demanding a CBI investigation into the custodial death.
Anuj Thapan died in police custody
Police have claimed that Thapan committed suicide in custody while the deceased's mother Riya Thapan has claimed in the petition to have murdered her son. In the petition, he has demanded a CBI investigation into Thapan's death. It is noteworthy that in this case, the police have arrested Thapan, Sonu Bishnoi, alleged shooter Sagar Pal, and Vicky Gupta.
Cabinet expansion has been done in Maharashtra. After several days of brainstorming, the names of
The people of Punjab, who are battling floods, are not getting any relief yet. The main reason fo
Police have intensified their crackdown following the anti-encroachment drive in the Turkman Gate
The French government is about to take a major step regarding the mental health and safety of tee
The second part of the Hollywood animated film The Lion King is coming soon. Recently t
Mumbai Police has arrested a person from Noida who had threatened to blow up the city with 400 kg
Gwalior resident Tanya Mittal has been in the news ever since she entered the reality show "Bigg
The BJP has served a notice to the Speaker over alleged inaccuracies in the speech of the Leader
Pakistan is currently a temporary member of the United Nations Security Council, but this does no
Donald Trump: 'This will not affect foreign language films,' says PGOI president on Trump's decision
US President Donald Trump recently announced a 100% tariff on films produced outside the U.S. In