Transaction variant for VA02 not working


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.
I thought of using SHD0 transaction variant for VA02 by skipping some screens in between and directly going to output screen.

I gave VA02 in SHD0 and zVariant under transaction variant and then pressed create button.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
It took me to VA02 screen, i press entered then a pop up screen appeared, where it i made all the fields invisible except for salesorder number
then pressing enter took me to item overview screen, Then i went to Extra>Output>Header>edit screen.
It again asked me for series of pop screen for which I ticked donot show the screen.
Finally at the output screen I save and exit copying the final screen vatiant.

I come back to SHD0 save it and run it...only the first screen variant works but for subsequent screen it doesnot.
I tried make the field os the second screen output only and invisible..even then the screen appears as it is.

I donot want the users to change anything in this screen...directly go to output screen, add output and print.

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
88 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

gather checkbox data from form into email
Hello all,

First, i'd like to thank everyone who responded to my previous posts regarding set

My XSRF Prevention code isn't working
First of all, thanks for the generous help you guys have given me in the past on this forum.
Seco

=> and <=
So I was digging through some code when I came across the <= operator. This is the first tim

Stuck with preg_replace
Hi,

I'm trying to use preg_replace to remove part of the IP address submitted using a form on

LIMIT $start, 10... how to pass last value queried into next page with GET??
Ok I know how to display the first or last 10 results of a query...

$result = mysql_query(&q

Having a problem get the selected item from a drop down menu
I have been looking at this for days now.

I have a drop down menu that get it's values from a

login box shows up again after logging in 2nd login works
Hello,

I am having trouble on my site Lockerz.rack111.com where when you login the login box

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

Multiple includes losing variables
Hey all,

just starting out w php and ran into a problem pretty quickly. I'm
including seve

how to use two buttons with php
hi i have one form. there are three fields which are to be filled by the user. and then there are tw

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash