Accessing Infotype data in dialog program


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All
In Dialog programs attributes I didn't see any logical database field. How can I access Infotype data into dialog program without specifying the Logical database(i.e. PNP).

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
123 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

email CODING Problem
Email coding problem.

I need to send a section of the info to $tf and the same as a Cc to $em

Greek characters in php
Hi,

I'm making a script and I m using for first time greek characters.
I started to write

Change log of Cost centre change in Plant maintenance order
Hi,
How to view Change log of Cost centre in Plant maintenance order. Not visible thru 'Docume

Adding delete feature to my forum
Hello I am currently trying to add a delete feature to my forum. I believe I have everything built r

Mysql error message
help me find out what this error message means:

"Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'&q

Displaying Site Logo/Icon on a Title tag
really need some help out here. I want to insert a Logo/Icon just like the one close to the "PH

how to validate date using javascript
I need to validate date in textbox using javascript..
The date is must be not greater than TODAY

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

Multi-image upload problems
Lets see if I can get some help on this one. Can anyone show me what I am doing wrong here. I'm just

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash