Opening Multiple Files/Links in Order.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I want to open links in order/one-by-one and check each for a specific string.

Example:
If i open CL, search for ads pertaining to video games. Returns 20 results. I grab these links. Now i want to open each of these links one-by-one to see if an email address is included.
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

As of now i am able to retrieve the links, but need to know how to parse them one-by-one to check the email address.
I will then either copy the address or immediately return back to the list of links if the address is non-existent.

So here's my current code for this process thus far.
Code: [Select] <?php
function curlURL($url) {
$curl = curl_init();
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_USERAGENT, 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20070219 Firefox/2.0.0.2');
$output = curl_exec($curl);
return $output;
}

$curlResults = curlURL("http://southcoast.craigslist.org/sss/");
$pattern = '#<a href="(/[a-z]{3}/d{10}.html)">#';
preg_match_all( $pattern, $curlResults, $matches);

echo "<pre>n";
echo "Links:nn";
foreach ($matches[1] as $link):
echo "t" . '<a href="' . $link . '" target="_BLANK">' . $link . '</a>' . "n";
endforeach;
echo '</pre>';


?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
78 Like 13 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

retrieving more than one max key from an array?
so i have an array of 20 numerical values (0-100) that i need to order from highest to lowest and th

Variable passed to each() is not an array or object
Hi,

This is a email a friend type of form, and it isn't working anymore.

<?

Displaying Site Logo/Icon on a Title tag
really need some help out here. I want to insert a Logo/Icon just like the one close to the "PH

Please help with code for SMTP authenticated PHP email form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Pre-Fill out a PHP form...??
This is for work actually (geek squad). We have to fill out this online php form at work over and ov

A little help needed passing hidden values to next page
I have a page that has hidden values in a form.

example
Code: <input name='signupID

get url?
how do i get the url of the page i'm currently on, on my website.. i think its get header.. how do i

How to create a static html menu from a database
Hi,

I have built a small cms which allows me to create simple html pages and then upload them

When file included, REMOTE_ADDR is server's?
I have an index file that handles my site, basically index.php?page=ip will activate "require('

Warning: mysql_num_rows() supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource
This may be simple I just may need another pair of eyes..

When i get records back the below c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash