Need PHP help... have all the elements... just need help putting them together :

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I am doing a website for a client which is about warranties and insurance. There is an enquiry form which the customer will fill in, and when they submit it, i need it to automatically send them a PDF to their email account. They have to receive this document for legal reasons.

I am a complete nooob with PHP, I created the form using a PHP form generator. I found this link for how to attach files to forms, but i have nooooo idea where to edit the PHP in the form files I have.

Here is the link i found to attach files to php forms as an auto response... http://www.webcheatsheet.com/php/send_email_text_html_attachment.php

and attached to this post are the form files I have used on my website..

If someone could please help I would be eternally grateful

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
69 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

System copy error in RUN ABAP REPORT PHASE
Hi,
I am performing system copy on my test server. I have previously taken export of JAVA + A

Deleting Partners on the Customer Master.
Does SAP handle removing the Partner from Open Sales Orders when a Partner is deleted in the Custome

Transaction variant for VA02 not working
My requirement is to have transaction for user to only add the output and print a sales order.

Login logout link help
Hi all,

Im new to php and Im having trouble creating a login/logout link for my page that dis

Weekly Calendar
Hi, I am looking at creating a weekly calendar. The calendar will read from Monday - Sunday. Does an

Tracking Unique Clicks
Hi guys and gals,

Basically I have a database which tracks clicks on my outbound links, I do

styling a RadioButtonList
HiI need to have a radio button and close to it, its lable, then a space then another set of those.

Email Form Syantax Issue 2
How to make this look FROM:"OUR TEAM" instead of FROM:abc@mail.com

$headers = "

show the direct link into href
I want to display link on the page. i am fetching the data(URL) from database,actually before that i

quick basic question, hopefully not dumb
I don't know how to search for this, so forgive me if it's been covered...

I often see an exa

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash