natcasesort works on one server but not on another
Hi
I have a problem that I was hoping that someone can help me with.
I'm trying to use
HTML Form Server Side Validation
Hi, Im new here, im currently doing a website for a friend, and I have designed using snippets from
PHP FTP Can't upload Big FIles
Anyone had any success using FTP to upload a file say 90m?
im using ftp_put and it returns fa
Creating a db with a query
Hello everyone.
I'm having troubles creating a db with a query.
I'm reading a book called PHP
Custom Container in module pool program
Hello everyone,
I have created a custom control in my module pool screen. Now I want to s
timed header image rotation
I have a joomla site and I was trying to setup a rotating image based on timing NOT just refreshing
How to calculate days from variable date?
This will be easy for one of you gurus. I want to fetch the date from a variable date, for example:<
modifying query string with no page refresh
Hi everybody,
I've tried to get info about my problem all over the internet but i didn't find out
mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty
Procedural to OOP
ohn Kleijn said that to avoid writing "crappy code", we should learn OOP and common OO pri