Spaghetti Code

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So.

I've pretty much reached the point where I have so many isset s on one page that I can't tell what the page is supposed to do. In other words: spaghetti code. I just read a few tutorials on OOP, i.e. using classes and such, but is it worth is to re write the entire code with classes, or should I switch to some sort of framework, or should I just keep on going with my tangled ball of death? I'd like to be able to switch to OOP, but I don't really know how to program the thing. Is there a place where someone can help me map out my program so I don't end up like this?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
284 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

array empty
Hiya peeps,

Ok here is the codes.

order.php

Code:

Save cookie to DB
I'm working on a pixel tracking script for an incentive website and I need to use an ASP script to s

CE 7.1 and External GIS integration
Hi All,

We want to develop an application on CE 7.1 which uses GIS features from an exter

how to transport the Query and insfoset
Hi

I have created the query using SQ01........
How to created T-code for query..

Socket Server
In my following socket server, I am trying to listen to a connection through port 12345 in my web br

fire away
i launched about 4 months ago as a lagit co. i have 2 paying clients, 1probono, 1 side progect, and

Checking BOM Authorization Group
Hai Friends,

I have developed a mulitilevel BOM display report. End users have been assig

mysql_query returning boolean instead of mysql ressource
Hi,

I seem to have a weird issue with the php command mysql_query. I pass 2 arguments the que

Add code to enable passing of checkbox variable on login
Ok, I have a login page, but want to add a checkbox that when checked and successful login is made i

Transport data between itab and textfield on ALV event
Hallo,

I have a ALV Grid ( cl_gui_alv_grid ) and I also have hotspot click event with a h

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash