reating a background image


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am building a site in drupal and have a php form in it, due to certain annoyances with module building I need to generate a background image and margin for my form in PHP and, whilst i imagine this is basic, I do not know how to put this in or where! The code is as follows:

<?php

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
function fidelity_website_block($op = 'list', $delta = 0, $edit = array()) {
switch ($op) {
case 'list':
$blocks[0]['info'] = t('Apply Now');
return $blocks;

case 'configure':
$form['form_email'] = array(
'#type' => 'textfield',
'#title' => t('Email address to send the form when it is filled out.'),
'#default_value' => variable_get('apply_now_email', 'yfreeman@fidelitypayment.com'),
);
return $form;

case 'save':
variable_set('apply_now_email', $edit['form_email']);
break;


case 'view':
$block['subject'] = t('Apply Now');
// We theme our array of links as an unordered list.
$output .= drupal_get_form('fidelitywebsite_applynowform');
$block['content'] = $output;
return $block;
break;
}
}


function fidelitywebsite_applynowform($args){
$form = array();
$form['name'] = array(
'#title' => t('Name'),
'#size' => 15,
'#type' => 'textfield',
);
$form['company'] = array(
'#title' => t('Company'),
'#size' => 15,
'#type' => 'textfield',
);
$form['email'] = array(
'#title' => t('Email'),
'#size' => 15,
'#type' => 'textfield',
);
$form['phone'] = array(
'#title' => t('Phone'),
'#size' => 15,
'#type' => 'textfield',
);

$form['process'] = array(
'#type' => 'submit',
'#value' => t('Apply Now!')
);
return $form;
}

function fidelitywebsite_applynowform_submit($form, &$form_state){
$values = $form_state["values"];
$subject = "Fidelitypayment.com Apply Now Form";
$name = check_plain($values["name"]);
$company = check_plain($values["company"]);
$email = check_plain($values["email"]);
$phone = check_plain($values["phone"]);
$body = "Name: $name
Company: $company
Phone: $phone
Email: $email";
ini_set("sendmail_from", "donotreply@fidelitypayment.com");
ini_set("SMTP", "smtp.fidelitypayment.com");
$mssg_from = "From: Fidelity Payment Services <donotreply@fidelitypayment.com>";
mail(variable_get('apply_now_email', 'yfreeman@fidelitypayment.com'), $subject, $body, $mssg_from);
drupal_set_message("Thank you very much for your application, a Fidelity representative will be in touch with you shortly.", "status");
$form_state["redirect"] = "node";
}



and I would like a margin of 5 and an image behind everything, many thanks to anyone that can help with this!!!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
69 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Coefficient of a Restitution Hints
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints on how to write this program...

The coeffi

please help me... my password gets encrypted but not able to get in database
hai guys,
please help me... in the following function my password gets encrypted but no

. and .. appearing instead of pictures
First of all, thanks very much for providing this forum. It is very much appreciated!

My son

PHP Directory Listing Not working
Hey Guys,

I need help, I tried a ton of directory listing scripts and they all don't work. Al

Unidentified index error in a simple form
I have been trying to make an HTML form that is handled by a PHP script. So far my attempts to get i

Remove Rows From Database ad
Hi All,

I have this:

Code: [Select]<?php
session_start();
include('../com

Please help with SMTP Authenticated PHP Email Form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

socket communication between c++/java and sending image
hi,

i have a class in c++ called win32_sockserver which creates socket to java. i am trying

Strange PHP/mySQL error ... am I just tired?
Code: <?

## CONNECT TO DB FUNCTION!
function ConnectTo($db2con)
{
$hostNam

Recognising Revenue daily
Hello.
Has anyone come across daily recognition of deferred income?
We want to implement R

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash