Career Change into SAP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hai
I am sajesh ,did my diploma in Mechatronics i have a 4 years of experience in the maintenance field(production industry) .Now i would like to change my career in to SAP. I have experience in using SAP in my previous organisations.I got an opening with Westmount Technology Pvt Ltd Singapore for 6Months Training in SAP & Job.
Which module will suite for me,P.P,M.M... Plant Maintenance is a module or is it coming under P.P
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Any body undergone TRG in Westmount Technology Pvt Ltd Singapore ???
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
215 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Ajax Error since Upgrading to 3.5
Ever since upgrading my site to .NET 3.5 (I needed LINQ), I've been getting this annoying error on o

if description does not contain the following words
Hello everyone,

I am parsing a MS Excel (.xls) file and adding it's content to a mySQL databa

Post PHP form to non-existing page
The company that I work for host their PHP code on IIS on a Windows server, no Apache, so no mod_rew

code help - pagination
Hi all, I have this code, basically a user logs into my site and they get this page.

The pro

Changes to hosting company's server has affected web contact form
I started a thread a couple of months ago about the contact forms on my client's website. Basically

If a record matches an existing record do nothing
So I don't know if I should put this here or in mysql, but what my script is for is for people to ad

Clean URLs
Hi I was wandering if anyone has ever implemented URLs on their PHP run website using URLS like wiki

Generating unique numbers using php
Hi,
I need help in generating unique number using php.I tired using rand() in php.But, by using r

Working with popups and such in a class
I've recently started building my applications completely enclosed in classes. I like the fact that

Variable uses and placement
I'm new to PL/SQL and am trying to learn about variable valid uses/placement (any pointers to any do

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash