Career Change into SAP

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hai
I am sajesh ,did my diploma in Mechatronics i have a 4 years of experience in the maintenance field(production industry) .Now i would like to change my career in to SAP. I have experience in using SAP in my previous organisations.I got an opening with Westmount Technology Pvt Ltd Singapore for 6Months Training in SAP & Job.
Which module will suite for me,P.P,M.M... Plant Maintenance is a module or is it coming under P.P
Any body undergone TRG in Westmount Technology Pvt Ltd Singapore ???

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
215 Like 9 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Table colours fail when extra row added
Hey Gurus,

I got a weird problem with formating the colour of a table made in php. Everything

Get to know your fellow coder
I think it's time we got personal around here. There's a lot of code swapping and a few members kno

Cannot Display Array from Select Statement + Login question
Hi,
I'm new to PHP but so far so goog. I was assigend a project and I'm very close to completion.

php sessions,logouts & the bloomin back button!
Hi All,

I've got a cms that members can log into. When they logout, the session is destroyed,

Procedural to OOP
John Kleijn said that to avoid writing "crappy code", we should learn OOP and common OO pr

While Problem
i am having a problem with a while statement here is the code
Code: [Select]<?php
sess

Php - mysql store data and use it later?
Hi, i' making a login page at the moment, however my username + password is stored many different pl

help with database debug pls
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/m/e/s/mesick/html/students/05/php/chec

cURL error
So here is my code... I got it off of here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcgQUsorF_8
Because

script and html conflict in trying to create a header.
I have an error is occurring because of an html webpage with a "php require" at the top of

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash