Consuming third party Payment Gateway API from Procedure.

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

First of all i would like to thank all the people of the oracle forum for providing very good solutions.

Here is my query.

We are implementing an eCommerce application using APEX in our project.As a part of this, we get the order details from other party in to our system via Secured channel and in an Encrypted Format.Once we import the orders in our system,we process the same and the processed orders are sent for Payment Gateway for Payment Processing.We are planning to process these request at the backend by writing a procedure and calling the targeted APIWebservice in the procedure.

For this we are planning to use the util http inbuilt package.

1)Can we perform the activities like invoking and posting the input to the hosted API and capture the Response from the API using the http util inbuilt package?
2)Do we need to take care at Firewall front of the Test Server?
3)Do we need to concentrate on Port enabling for capturing the response received from the Payment Gateway API.

Request you all to provide the clarification in detail.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
184 Like 37 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Estimations and Effort
HI Gurus,

Would like to know whether SAP have a provision for carrying out the Project es

Not Loading Function Into Div
I'm not sure whether to put this under the php forum or ajax forum but because I tink it's more of a

with clause
hi all, i have a big query that usually access the same table more than once. for example, i have s

Blocking video streaming
Hello everyone,

I post a message here because i didn't find any solution yet.
I just finis

Stopped working!
So I had to change some stuff, none of it major. Stuff like the extension_dir and such. BEFORE I did

How to add an image/C++ OpenGL?
Hi,

I have been trying to look online for this and, so far, I haven't found anything usef

Locking mysql tables with php
Hi

BACKGROUND:
I have multiple instances of the same php script running in a WAMP environ

no idea what to do...
I'm fed up. I had issues with code that I have working on a different site that didn't work on my cu

How would I protect......
I have a from, actually, a good amount of forms. How can I make it so you can't type the characters:

Giving the below syntax error
Dear Experts,

I have used 2 buttons in gui status as display and cjhange.When the user wi

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash