Create or replace package is ending ORA-21700


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Database 9.2.0., patch 8 (9.2.0.8.0).
I trying run
create or replace package ....etc.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I received ORA-21700.
I find recommened action for that error:
User needs to re-initialize the reference to reference an existent object or the user needs to unmark the object.

What it means? How I can re-initialize that reference?

I think that there is some mistake in dictionary or something like that but I don't know how to correct it.

Thank you all for any ideas
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
276 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Load Animated Image while cache is serve
I have a page that loads up using cache and took about 1 to 2 minutes before it loads to the page. <

Linked Keywords
I am trying to get a script that makes my predefined keyword converted to links and / or converted t

some questions
Hello,

I am looking for the answers for following questions:

1) Does PHP support overl

Validating time
Hi Guys

what do you think of the following approach to validate a 24hour time:

http://

SESSION question
I am building an application , a directory for auctions.
For SEO i made a script which copies a p

Small problem with image resize script
Hi!

I am a little bit new to php and I have an issue installing an image resize script I down

PHP search multiple input field box help
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

need help in update query
hi
i have a dynamic form. i need help in how can i use update query when values from dynamic for

How to sum these output values
Hi

I need sum the month totals
SELECT region_name, area_name ,SUM (CASE WHEN S

Issues: PHP Forms -Clearing
I've tried looking online before actually asking for help, but I've been looking for about the past

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash