Dealing with code in db query


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am dealing with C code and I need to make sure it is encoded some how to ensure its integrity and then decoded. For security and later readability.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
59 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

images aren't rendering
I'm trying to call a JPG file from within PHP (in an effort to hide the actual JPG folder). The imag

Frustrated php Newbie
First off, I am pretty much a PHP nub. I can read and understand the language (most of the time) so

Nested (echoed) php running wrong script
Got a problem with a php website I'm creating.

In a nutshell, the first page is entirely html

How to display value in drop down list after form has been reloaded
Please bear with me as I am very new to php and html.

I have a form with several drop down me

bit of help needed
Im about to sort out my registration page for my website by customising a "registration" s

download directory onto C drive
I am attempting (if this is possible) to write a routine to automatically dump the contents of a dir

PHP IMAGE UPLOAD SCRIPT
Hi for the last week i have been looking for scripts that will upload a photo to a certain folder wh

Get to know your fellow coder
I think it's time we got personal around here. There's a lot of code swapping and a few members kno

Parse multirow HTML table
Hello all,
I have a site I am working on. Its a sports site and I am trying to add stats to a DB

registration form
first time posting. did some searches but didnt find exactly what i am looking for. dont flame cause

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash