If a record matches an existing record do nothing

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

So I don't know if I should put this here or in mysql, but what my script is for is for people to add their emails to our mailing list. Pretty simple, I got that working. But what I want it do now is that if somebody puts their email in and their email is already added to our database then it doesn't do anything. but if their email isn't in our database then it will add it.

So basically stop duplicate records. Is there any way to do this php? I'm sure there is, its just not coming to me.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
232 Like 20 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

CE 7.1 and External GIS integration
Hi All,

We want to develop an application on CE 7.1 which uses GIS features from an exter

File upload issues
Hi Guys,

Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: $setImage= 'productimages/' . dat

Get last modified date of web page
Hai All,

In php how can i get last modified date of a give web page . I have tried to g

Displaying a clickable playername
I am going wrong somewhere with the mysql_query, can someone please put me straight?

$playern

Number Format
Hi All,

I have number '000000000050085' I want to format it to 500.85 Can any one give me

Displaying an image using echo command
I had done a query on my database, one of the fields being an image reference to a directory where a

Session is not saving
I am not trying to do anything too fancy, I am just trying to get some $_SESSION data to save and us

Problem with passing variables
I'm not really a php programmer so I'm really struggling with this issue.

I have a banner s

upload only text files
hi guys i want to upload only text like like (pdf,note pad and ofiice files) so can any one please t

PHP Include w/If IE Condition Statement?
I was having a problem with Internet Exploder (big surprise, right?) displaying my drop down menus i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash