Open/Close Links in Php


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello, Hoping someone can inform me how I can get PHP to automatically open a set of links in a new tabbed window.

Example:
$start= 1;
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
$var = $start+1;
$end = 5000;
Website to open: www.SOMEWEBSITE.com/randomID= $var

So I would like to be able to set the start VAR and the END Var and then when i click a button, it will automatically open the URLS each with a new randomId on the end, in a new tab.

I have written some code that generats a list of URLS based on my inputs:
Code: $start = 900;
$end = 1000;
for($start; $start < $end; $start++) {
$counter = $start + 1;
echo "<a href=http://www.SOMESITE.com/?id=$counter >Click $counter</a>
";
}
Thanks in advanced!
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
282 Like 13 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to use Ajax to verify data on a DB ?
Hello everyone, well i want to know how to check a value if it exists or not on a Data base and capt

New Login Script
Hi all, i attempted to create a whole new login script witch isnt working for some reason i dont kno

Alternate messaging
I have 4 strings in MySQL db1

$string1 : Hello
$string2 : Hi
$string3 : Great
$strin

2 things: enter doesn't work in IE & empty form
i have this search form that works well except for 2 things.

1) on IE when i hit enter instea

Do While statement
hi guys,

This may sound trivial but im new to php and as part of an assignmenti have to const

Spliting paragraph into sentences and attach in
Here is what I am trying to do

example: Para1[123.456.789!] 3 sentences
Para2

help with insert
Hi there,

I am trying to insert some data into a database, but for some reason, it is not ins

values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data

IIS7 and getimagesize() problem
I have just discovered after hrs of trying to fix a problem where it's coming from. It's to do with

Having problemswith multithreading and prime numbers
I have an assignment when I'm suppose to do the following:

Write a multithreaded Java, Pt

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash